Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hell now idk earlier I got this

Opened it up just now and it had the buy option so I tried again.

Bank was charged so I guess I got them. Maybe a snkrs glitch earlier? Makes no sense but I'll take it.

These went fast online

Some stores still have pairs showing in stock but it's spotty plus it's early still raffled pairs are on hold till 6

But thus far the sell through seems to have been great especially considering a lot are holding off for 1's next week

What's the error say? Didn't you already buy from Nike?
I did but, I didn't get an email so I'm still trying.

I didn't get an email from snkr app, but I see it in my history on the app and my bank has a pending. Maybe limit 1? I would attempt on a other 10.5 to see if it is limit 1 on same account, but I don't want to have to deal with ordering two.

The app won't let me order anymore, but the website shows me the option to. But we all know how finicky the internet is.

For my guys that keep getting the error in the cart message it's a problem with Nike... I switch my payment method to PayPal or a different cars and it lets me cop everytime... But it won't use my default card weird I know

For my guys that keep getting the error in the cart message it's a problem with Nike... I switch my payment method to PayPal or a different cars and it lets me cop everytime... But it won't use my default card weird I know
Nah, doesn't show as payed for.

I didn't get an email from snkr app, but I see it in my history on the app and my bank has a pending. Maybe limit 1? I would attempt on a other 10.5 to see if it is limit 1 on same account, but I don't want to have to deal with ordering two.

The app won't let me order anymore, but the website shows me the option to. But we all know how finicky the internet is.
I've tried PayPal, my card, and apple pay. All the same.

Not me. I keep getting an error in my cart.

Wasn't sold out...I accidentally just bought them by misclicking. I was having problems with SNKRS back in May through this month where things showed errors every time I tried to make a purchase even if it was sitting...they said they fixed it but I wanted to check a shoe just now before next week &...what do you know, it worked[emoji]128517[/emoji] I thought I'd get a sold out/missed out message based on the thread so I thought it was safe...nope...got em' & now I'm on the phone with Nike to cancel a size 10. So there's at least 1 size 10 that will be available shortly for those trying lol

Also for the people who have them on hand how's the overall quality
The quality on them is pretty nice. Personally I like the tumbled leather upper. However, I didn't cop because even though I like the gold, it's a shoe I'd never wear.

Also for the people who have them on hand how's the overall quality
The quality on them is pretty nice. Personally I like the tumbled leather upper. However, I didn't cop because even though I like the gold, it's a shoe I'd never wear.

I plan to buy two then return worst looking (online and pickup). Been hearing the gold is pre-chipped. Any verification from people not on the west coast since they were able to buy instore by now. Everyone speak up plz.

Last edited:
Nice. Woke up late, registered my son for football and then instacopped on snkrs. Easiest release I've experienced in a long while

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom