Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

It's monday fellas

They probably have a lot to ship

I wouldn't start worrying till about thursday
this you?

1576529343894.gif

really hoping Nike isn't shipping in boxes with Nike swooshes and Nike branded tape all over them again. anybody get a SNKRS pair yet? did they come in a more discreet box this year?
The box had Nike tape on it, the box even had the shoe size on it :smh:

It might go with the gammas next year since gammas have the longest non retro i think then probably cool greys which they have the 2nd longest non retro and finally the all star 11.

It might go with the gammas next year since gammas have the longest non retro i think then probably cool greys which they have the 2nd longest non retro and finally the all star 11.
not correct, it went space jam, cool grey, concord, bred, gamma, legend blue, 72-10

no need for a gamma retro imo, just a good one off. Need them cool greys in the new mold

i just got shipping from shoepalace. and i ordered pretty late. around 5PM ET. 7 hours after the drop. so for all yall worried about shipping from SP, calm ya tetas.

like i said already.....SP is usually on point with their stock. they rarely cancel, because they rarely screw up.

u got an order confirm and a charge? ya good. b patient.

Cap and Gown 11s are basically Gammas without the colored Jumpman. Gammas won’t be getting released anytime soon. I suspect we will get and all new colorway based off a previous PE...such as CP3 11s with the white upper and royal blue patent leather

really hoping Nike isn't shipping in boxes with Nike swooshes and Nike branded tape all over them again. anybody get a SNKRS pair yet? did they come in a more discreet box this year?

Boxes come with 2 huge swooshes on the side and black just do it tape all around

My sons pair from SNKRS just got delivered. That’s the fastest shipping I’ve ever got from them, they must be working around the clock to get these things shipped out before Christmas.
yeah same
my youngest daughter first pair was on my doorstep when i walked out the house today
so 1 pair down
6 more to go

Yep Gammas and Cap and Gowns are basically the same and not coming back out any time soon .... Cool Grays havent been released since 2010

won my pair via snkrs reservation while i was in maryland visiting family
nike georgetown was cool, and organized met a lot of og sneakerheads while waiting in line for pickup
-no hassles/drama at all, good quality shoe for me imo :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom