Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I need a restock. I love these and need another 8. I will keep my ear to snkrs and hope I get lucky.

have u ever had to deal with sum1 trying to say the shoes u sold em are fake? or sum1 saying that and sending u back fakes? thats my major concern when selling on ebay.
I remember back in June I sold my black/red 8’s with the original box and shipped it in a shipping box. I mentioned on the listing and provided pics of the flaws, which wasn’t many. So in late August, I get a package. This fool sent back the shoe in the original boxed all taped up. So box was destroyed off rip. I got the tape out, opened the shoe and man....the shoe looked like it’s been used on a construction site. The shoe was not in the condition I sent it out in. So the buyer filed a claim on PayPal saying the shoe wasn’t as described. So of course PayPal took his side and gave him his money back. That’s when I got in contact with PayPal to appeal. Eventually they sided with me and gave me my money back they originally took out. It just didn’t make sense someone waiting almost 3 months to return a pair of shoes, destroys it and file a claim cause it wasn’t as described. This is the first time this has happened and I’ve been selling shoes on eBay since 05 and have 100% feedback.

pics of the shoe when the buyer returned it :smh:
FCFF8C8E-14BA-4335-8332-111D04BC6ECE.jpeg 78F52AFB-DA90-40FC-9147-438D6584CEB1.jpeg C226E50D-6F30-4B48-84EE-D810AA638B64.jpeg 68D8378B-09A5-4513-9FA6-1EE82BBC4D6C.jpeg F198468D-2596-433D-B402-7982705D75A8.jpeg

the one and only time i got scammed on ebay was for fake concords, i contacted the seller and he was VERY apologetic, he went out of his way to refund me. If i had to guess, he genuinely didnt know they were fakes (they looked damn good), or he didn’t want any bad exposure...

I remember back in June I sold my black/red 8’s with the original box and shipped it in a shipping box. I mentioned on the listing and provided pics of the flaws, which wasn’t many. So in late August, I get a package. This fool sent back the shoe in the original boxed all taped up. So box was destroyed off rip. I got the tape out, opened the shoe and man....the shoe looked like it’s been used on a construction site. The shoe was not in the condition I sent it out in. So the buyer filed a claim on PayPal saying the shoe wasn’t as described. So of course PayPal took his side and gave him his money back. That’s when I got in contact with PayPal to appeal. Eventually they sided with me and gave me my money back they originally took out. It just didn’t make sense someone waiting almost 3 months to return a pair of shoes, destroys it and file a claim cause it wasn’t as described. This is the first time this has happened and I’ve been selling shoes on eBay since 05 and have 100% feedback.

Did they tell you to ship the shoes back to him? Or did you get the money and keep the shoes?

Actually now that you mention it. I have had a couple issues lately. I'm hoping it was just some rare occurrences. One of them I really got ****ed! So i sold a dude some crimson tints. Tracking showed they were delivered. Dude filed a claim with his card company two weeks after they were delivered. Paypal was on some bull****. They said the card company sided with the buyer. So paypal protection is a bunch of crap. I didn't get my shoes back and they took my money. That scam got me for $220.
how the heck does paypal side with the buyer after tracking says its delivered? i'm baffled

Also if i get scammed again in the near future i admit I'm probably done with Ebay. But assuming it don't happen in 2020, no seller fees is great news. However, I believe scamming is at an all time high in business and with the sneaker industry growing this stuff will continue to happen. The best way to avoid it is to have and build your established clientele and when you do sell to a stranger just make sure y'all have some good communication to cover yourself
Nah how bout getting a job and stopbeing a reseller? 😂😂

FCFF8C8E-14BA-4335-8332-111D04BC6ECE.jpeg 78F52AFB-DA90-40FC-9147-438D6584CEB1.jpeg C226E50D-6F30-4B48-84EE-D810AA638B64.jpeg 68D8378B-09A5-4513-9FA6-1EE82BBC4D6C.jpeg F198468D-2596-433D-B402-7982705D75A8.jpeg
That's xxxxxx up someone try to scam me on my FTL 3s I'm just glad no one ever done this to me selling on Ebay is like a gift n curse

purchased my bred 11 from goat as i striked everywhere. what does it mean when it goat says pre authenticated and it ships from hong kong

how the heck does paypal side with the buyer after tracking says its delivered? i'm baffled
Trust me i spent hours arguing that point to pp. Them fools kept giving some bs excuses. I eventually had to give up after so much wasted time. They have crap policies apparently in the fine print. So when a person files a claim with their cardholder, the outcome is determined solely by the credit card company. PP letS them make the decision. So of course they sided with the buyer even though i had evidence against the buyer including the eBay conversation where the buyer told me he would pay within a few days. BTW PayPal could not give me the reason the card company sided with the buyer.

So sellers just beware on eBay. You are not always covered on these scams. I wouldn't be surprised if pp has its own professional scammers out there getting people all the time accounting for millions

purchased my bred 11 from goat as i striked everywhere. what does it mean when it goat says pre authenticated and it ships from hong kong? does it mean i was scammed by goat app?

Trust me i spent hours arguing that point to pp. Them fools kept giving some bs excuses. I eventually had to give up after so much wasted time. They have crap policies apparently in the fine print. So when a person files a claim with their cardholder, the outcome is determined solely by the credit card company. PP letS them make the decision. So of course they sided with the buyer even though i had evidence against the buyer including the eBay conversation where the buyer told me he would pay within a few days. BTW PayPal could not give me the reason the card company sided with the buyer.

So sellers just beware on eBay. You are not always covered on these scams. I wouldn't be surprised if pp has its own professional scammers out there getting people all the time accounting for millions

Do you think this only happens on ebay? I had a dude try to pull this same "unauthorized payment" after the package was shipped and showed delivered just recently.

It was a pair of Yeezy bred 350 on Grailed. took close to 40 days to close dispute but in the end I ended up winning by providing detailed screen shots of message and usps tracking info.

Currently still banned from Grailed. Any pointers on the quickest way to get my account active?

Mine were delivered yesterday. I don't get off the road until this weekend so it'll be a couple more days until I see them in person.. Nike has a fast a shipping process.

I actually had an experience like that the buyer opened a case and everything i ended up winning because i gave them the tracking info maybe if it would have been different if the card company got involved but im glad i didnt take the L on that one

Back
Top Bottom