Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

This is the I don’t know how to eBay thread. I been on eBay since 02 and never caught a L.

7980625B-F218-4CCD-A572-D4F969D2AA88.jpeg

Since 07, never had an issue :pimp:

You been trolling me for like over 6 months boy. You don't know me. You are LOVELIFE .... Lol how about you get a life and get off my ****

also stop taking those stupid in gym pics you weakling hahaha
Only 4 bro. But yeah i am going to stop.

Back in 2014 I sold an authentic pair of Legend Blues vía eBay, i shipped and the buyer immediately claims they were fake even before he got them! eBay and PayPal Still sided with him! **** eBay

Back in 2014 I sold an authentic pair of Legend Blues vía eBay, i shipped and the buyer immediately claims they were fake even before he got them! eBay and PayPal Still sided with him! **** eBay

holy crap
if buyers can claim fake BEFORE they even get the shoes, we are all doomed! :ohwell:

you know what... I forgot to mention when I got scammed. I stated no returns on a listing and eBay sides with me, but this cornball kept looking for a way. He went through PayPal which they sided with him and completely cancelled out ebays policy. He turned out to be a scammer and returned back a rag. I actually caught this through his feedback and messaged another seller he had scammed. Turns out he sent her a rag too. I reported it before the package came, and sure enough it was a rag. You just gotta know what you’re doing with eBay. But... basically PayPal doesn’t cover everything eBay does. There’s always wiggle room for scammers. eBay and PayPal needs to fix their policies a little more

damn sorry to hear that guys. sp rarely cancels. terrible luck.

did yall order towards the end of the day?

holy crap
if buyers can claim fake BEFORE they even get the shoes, we are all doomed! :ohwell:
I had the proof , all the messages that ****bag sent me and they still couldn’t give me the benefit of the doubt, I had 78 perfect 100% feedback and that mofo scammed . All i know is his name is Edwin Perez that lives in NYC and if your on here Edwin burn in a crispy fire 🔥

I had the proof , all the messages that ****bag sent me and they still couldn’t give me the benefit of the doubt, I had 78 perfect 100% feedback and that mofo scammed . All i know is his name is Edwin Perez that lives in NYC and if your on here Edwin burn in a crispy fire 🔥

damn bro. i live in NYC. edwin lucky he didnt do that to me, cause edwin would have some smoke comming his way that same day.

One time this girl bought the old love new love pack of me. Asked for extra pics gave them. Lowered the price and everything. When she got the shoes she sent pics of stains that were on the laces and dirt stains on the used shoes I previously sent pics to her of. She wanted a discount now after having the shoes in hand. I told her to send them back at her exspense since I didn’t accept returns but I would since I’m so nice. She refused she wanted a discount. She filed a Ebay claim, they sided with me. She filed a PayPal claim they also sided with me stating buyers remorse. After all else failed her she filed one with her credit card but again they sided with me. She took the L

One time this girl bought the old love new love pack of me. Asked for extra pics gave them. Lowered the price and everything. When she got the shoes she sent pics of stains that were on the laces and dirt stains on the used shoes I previously sent pics to her of. She wanted a discount now after having the shoes in hand. I told her to send them back at her exspense since I didn’t accept returns but I would since I’m so nice. She refused she wanted a discount. She filed a Ebay claim, they sided with me. She filed a PayPal claim they also sided with me stating buyers remorse. After all else failed her she filed one with her credit card but again they sided with me. She took the L
Her excuse was bogus as hell.. lol. The buyer in my case wanted a return which I refused in every way. Goof ball found a way and still Scammed me and sent me a rag

I forgot how I won but one time I bought black pink Yeezy 1s paid as gift. Was sent some strait beater nikes. Luckily got my money back though

Does the label numbers by the barcode on the box match the numbers on the inside tag? Just wondering since I thought it was supposed to.

So happy my first ever pair of playoff 11s came in nearly OG form. They represent the beginning of the second three-peat, the father's day game, the Bulls reclaiming the championship once again among so much more both in regards to MJ's career, basketball history, and the personal stories of those who may or may not have witnessed this era and share a passion for sneakers and their history. Overall I'm completely satisfied with this release from the shoes to the box itself. Hopefully I'll be able to snag a double soon. Anyways onto the photos.
20191218_143230.jpg

20191218_143631.jpg

20191218_143643.jpg

20191218_143706.jpg

20191218_143832.jpg

20191218_144024.jpg
20191218_144120.jpg
20191218_144411.jpg
20191218_144440.jpg
20191218_144521.jpg

Last edited:
You know how you suss out fakes in this case? This is gonna sound hilarious ... but just smell them out of the box. Everyone who has ever bought Jordans/Nikes knows what I'm saying. Unless the UA factories have figured out the exact glue/adhesives the legit factories use. Seems highly unlikely to me. Back in 2011, I bought a pair of those crap Concord retros from the Bay. It was a good price and I wanted to see. As soon as they arrived, I put them next to my NDC pair and huffed. Couldn't have been more obvious. Messaged the seller and said: Eff you, dude, refund me. He did instantly and I sent the fake pair back to him.

If someone here has for whatever reason bought fakes and can say they smell the same, please raise your hand :rofl:
1576702338270.gif

Back
Top Bottom