Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Went 3 for 3 this year this was all that I wanted

Attachments

• AEC97ED0-51BB-43F6-A778-0F95423D1CCB.jpeg
    AEC97ED0-51BB-43F6-A778-0F95423D1CCB.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 500
Those who got the BOGO are lucky. I think it's safe to say a double up was necessary. I feel bad for those who ordered and got screwed out of their pair. I wish Nike was responsible enough to make that right.

Apparently Apple Card has 3% cash back for Nike purchases so I got $7 back in Apple Pay Cash. Not much but free money is free money

Apparently Apple Card has 3% cash back for Nike purchases so I got $7 back in Apple Pay Cash. Not much but free money is free money
I’m upset.

The SNKRS pair I bought was on my debit card. The Finishline pair I got at the mall was Apple Card. Lol damnit.

I’ve never used sneaker shields in my life. I’m thinking of picking up a pair. Do most of y’all mess with it?

I use force-fields
Pros; prevents and decreases of toe box, its foam and fills the toe box fully correcting the banana shape, it makes the toe box stand taller (exp. 3,4,6,11,13)
Con; smushed toes,not very comfortable, some lateral side creases

I use force-fields
Pros; prevents and decreases of toe box, its foam and fills the toe box fully correcting the banana shape, it makes the toe box stand taller (exp. 3,4,6,11,13)
Con; smushed toes,not very comfortable, some lateral side creases
soooo hurt feet
and smushed toes
so that u have minimal creasing
on a shoe
thats just suppose to protect ur feet
and touching the dirty *** ground all day??
yall crack me up :lol:

Those who placed an order through shoe palace, do you know what shipping provider they're using? Made a dumb mistake and used the wrong email, and cant get contact tracking, tried contacting them directly.

Both of my pairs delivery got delayed
Shoes just sitting in the UPS hub less than 30min from my house
Getting to be an issue with deliveries being delayed

soooo hurt feet
and smushed toes
on a shoe

U funny :lol: it's not like your toes fall asleep, it fills the remaining space in the toe-box.

Those who placed an order through shoe palace, do you know what shipping provider they're using? Made a dumb mistake and used the wrong email, and cant get contact tracking, tried contacting them directly.

Shoe palace uses UPS

Both of my pairs delivery got delayed
Shoes just sitting in the UPS hub less than 30min from my house
Getting to be an issue with deliveries being delayed
It's Christmas of course it's happening.
Download my choice and deliveries to your address should auto email you

Last edited:
Pair came in from NDC today.

First pair of playoff XI's ever. :smokin was always too broke to afford a pair of these before

PSX_20191218_193205.jpg

PSX_20191218_193230.jpg

PSX_20191218_194438.jpg

This shoe is so fire. The padding looks perfect on this pair and whether the tint is there or not the light gives it that contrast. :nthat:

soooo hurt feet
and smushed toes
on a shoe
You don’t mess with it? I sure don’t bro. I just never cared about them. I want to start taking care of my sneaks a little more, but these shoes already hurt my feet. I don’t want to have them hurt even more you feel me

Pair came in from NDC today.

First pair of playoff XI's ever. :smokin was always too broke to afford a pair of these before

PSX_20191218_193205.jpg

PSX_20191218_193230.jpg

PSX_20191218_194438.jpg
Damn, don't really do sneakers anymore and thought I could skip these but saw this pic and had that feeling in my chest like I just ran into someone I used to love. Any word on restocks or is it all resellers from here?

So you can’t take them out? The force fields. You make it sound like it molds on to your shoe forever

I guess smooshed was the wrong choice of words I didn't mean it literally, and yes of course you can take them out and put them in any pair you want to wear that day. Also, their foam so you can cut the foam to adjust it to your foot.

Back
Top Bottom