Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So, patent leather is not the same as flyknit?
No. All shoes with knit are far superior to anything released prior to 4 years ago. Also, the ancient primitive jordan 11 is very heavy as a result. The Jordan 33 for instance, is 6 oz heavier. Do you see?

Too much toe space. Compression levels trash, is not boost. Insole bad. Air sole takes 2 years to break in hehe

*guy on the right continues giving them the stink eye*

You want a stretchy ultralight sneaker with a ultra soft sole. The yeezy 350 destroys the jordan 11 concord for basketball purposes. If your foot isnt sliding off of the sole and onto the court during hard cuts on defense, youre doing it wrong and you should order a coffin.

Last edited:
IMG_20181215_170840484.jpg
Did A Lil Shopping!!! Cant Wait To Rock These...

No. All shoes with knit are far superior to anything released prior to 4 years ago. Also, the ancient primitive jordan 11 is very heavy as a result. The Jordan 33 for instance, is 6 oz heavier. Do you see?

Too much toe space. Compression levels trash, is not boost. Insole bad. Air sole takes 2 years to break in hehe

You want a stretchy ultralight sneaker with a ultra soft sole. The yeezy 350 destroys the jordan 11 concord for basketball purposes. If your foot isnt sliding off of the sole and onto the court during hard cuts on defense, youre doing it wrong and you should order a coffin.

Harsh review. But it gets straight to the point.

:lol: @ ancient

Those ancient times also first introduced carbon fiber plates and zoom air. Both that’s still being used and features in today’s sneakers

11s don’t got zoom air, just a full length air bag.

1st basketball shoe to feature Nike zoom air which was call (tinsile air) were these.
upload_2018-12-16_7-1-15.jpeg

In the hunt to evolve Nike Air cushioning, the Nike design team created the Zoom Air unit and applied it to basketball with the Nike Air Go LWP shoe in 1995. The leather shoe with bold black and white color blocking was light and versatile. Interestingly, players felt something they just couldn’t pinpoint: an extremely responsive cushioning feel hidden in the shoe’s forefoot.

“Tensile Air” was the original name used among designers and was later referred to as “Zoom Air” technology. It took the basic concept of Max Air cushioning and modified it to the fine-tuned specifications of basketball for a responsive and “springy” feel on the court. Strong tensiles of fabric bound the top and bottom of the plastic Zoom Air units together, creating a streamlined and more responsive cousin to Max Air.

1st basketball shoe to feature Nike zoom air which was call (tinsile air) were these.

11s are basketball shoes 350s are not. You are begging for an injury balling in 350s

Stop it the yeast 350 isn’t a basketball shoe,
Yes I said yeast 350. No spelling mistakes here.

If you want flyknit sneaker that has a very comfortable footbed/response LeBron 15 and 16 is best shoe I’ve tried that out in the market. And the whole shoe upper is constructed of flyknit /battle knit.

And that’s a actual basketball sneaker.

put mine on for the first time today......could have definitely gone down half size length wise but would've suffered in the width department

Bruh your feet would’ve been screaming! Now i obviously don’t know what your foot shape is, but I have regular/narrow feet and I went half size with the blk 45 Pe 11’s and i has callouses ah the tips of my toes and a foot fungus.

Lockdown has never been a great when it comes to the XI mid.

Get off dat GQ **** bruh. No one wants to see your outfits, make a new thread for that!

Obviously I am just kidding, but I w as s wondering what it sounded like to talk like an ***...
My apologies for the comment. Just read back. Was not trying to come off that way.

Get off dat GQ **** bruh. No one wants to see your outfits, make a new thread for that!

Obviously I am just kidding, but I w as s wondering what it sounded like to talk like an ***...
LOL I AM Just Showing!!! Your Telling Peep's How To Coordinate!!! Difference.../It's Koo To Match But Not Always Necessary!!! NO Shade...

I just received my shipment from nike.ca and my shoes came in a regular black and gold jordan box.

Not the OG box. I am quite annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom