Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

45 aint really bother me at first, but i saw these 23 kits were a thing and figured why not. pretty simple swap and it goes a long way imo.
C62D8A67-41DB-4B57-A514-04C0A71A1C1B.jpeg

B84D2E7D-9C13-46FC-B645-DBF3C58AF6F6.gif

You’ve just solidified my decision to pick up a 3rd pair. Now I might even need a 4th :smh:

A customer that I sold a pair of shoes to has not picked up their item from the ups access point in 8 days. When will the tracking number say return to sender?

A customer that I sold a pair of shoes to has not picked up their item from the ups access point in 8 days. When will the tracking number say return to sender?

i think its usually 7 business days or it gets returned to sender. at least for me its like that. igot a package that got to an access point on the 18th and says i have until 25th to pick it up

c62d8a67-41db-4b57-a514-04c0a71a1c1b-jpeg.2234284

the whole problem with my pair is an uneven hi 45 lo 45

Im definitely doing this and moving on with my life if the iron on label isnt complete trash

The 45 does look pretty bad. Makes the entire shoe look cheap imo. I just don’t want people trying to clown me saying I have fakes because of the 23 I’m adding.

anybody know whats going on with the footlocker app? I see my size but it wont let me cart

Did I miss it or has it not started yet?

Maybe the buyer did pick them up but the tracking status didn't update. One time I went to a UPS store to pick up a package and the dude just handed it to me without even scanning it.

holy ****

thats a money machine right there. Prob cost like 2.00 to print a sheet of 50

and so many people are about to hit him up

wow, thats almost pure profit. he's even charging shipping for it LOL. He's already at $1150 and prob spent 6 dollars to do it. ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR

Back
Top Bottom