Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

holy ****

thats a money machine right there. Prob cost like 2.00 to print a sheet of 50

and so many people are about to hit him up

wow, thats almost pure profit. he's even charging shipping for it LOL. He's already at $1150 and prob spent 6 dollars to do it. ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR

Yeah he’s winning hard. He damn sure is about to get 12.66 from me.

He already told y’all where and how to get the kit smh

5F96F50C-AD71-4D72-A4CB-5D6EFD082FC6.png

Next time just answer the question.

No need for the extra. If we had seen the post we wouldn't have asked...

UNDS these tonight to christmas shop. grabbed the wife a bag & snagged those ginormous icecube trays for my xmas Old Fashioneds.
These fit better than my WL82s, a little more snug. love these Concords.
i usually see about 1 person a day in these and they look so good. Happy Holidays NT

air-jordan-concords.jpg
From what we see here in a pic of MJ wearing the 45 Concord, the 23 should be on the back of this release and the 45 should have been placed on the 2011. This is how Nike keeps us in. Not even mad about it.:D They never going to give us the 100%. So I understand why people want the 23 Fix.

Went to the mall yesterday and it was 2 parents there letting their kid pick her own shoes. Said to myself “thats how you build confidence...”.

Did you know they shamed every shoe selection the little girl picked. Literally was threatening to walk out the store cause she(5 yrs old) didnt pick what the parents deemed exceptable. I could only imagine if she selected an actual Spider-Man shoe.

Homie sound like he buying his kids shoes based on what other people think.

Went to the mall yesterday and it was 2 parents there letting their kid pick her own shoes. Said to myself “thats how you build confidence...”.

Did you know they shamed every shoe selection the little girl picked. Literally was threatening to walk out the store cause she(5 yrs old) didnt pick what the parents deemed exceptable. I could only imagine if she selected an actual Spider-Man shoe.

Homie sound like he buying his kids shoes based on what other people think.

That’s BS :smh:

I bought my girl’s little boy (4) concords for Xmas after he saw mine and totally on his own said “Whoa ... coooool.” But I freely admit I did it for my own amusement as much as anything. Usually we let him pick whatever he wants when he needs shoes. Sometimes even my girl has said, I don’t know, that’s really what you want? And I say, he’s four, if he wants ugly light-up shoes or whatever, who cares? And she always laughs and says, totally. If they make him happy, we’re happy. As long as we think the shoe itself fits his usage needs. If you don’t want to actually give your kids a choice, then just buy them shoes and take them home to them. Don’t ask them and then give them ****.

Did you know they shamed every shoe selection the little girl picked. Literally was threatening to walk out the store cause she(5 yrs old) didnt pick what the parents deemed exceptable. I could only imagine if she selected an actual Spider-Man

Need more context... what shoes was she picking out? Yeezys, BBBs, maybe her parents believe kneelers are the devil and don't buy Nikes?

In all seriousness though... when I have children, I'm not buying them Js or designer stuff in general unless it's on sale for a deep discount, which is usually how I shop myself with a few exceptions.

Unlike many people here... I didn't get Js as a kid, neither of my parents were having that ****. I didn't get my first pair until I was 16 and the 16s were on sale for the low low. Buying nice shoes for s kid is a waste of money because they really don't give a damn, they are gonna dog em. When they are old enough to show me they can take care of stuff and their feet stop growing then maybe if they earn it, but I couldn't care less about trying to match my kids shoes with mine because I don't mind spending money on things I know will "last", but a child's shoes definitely isn't one of those things.

Need more context... what shoes was she picking out? Yeezys, BBBs, maybe her parents believe kneelers are the devil and don't buy Nikes?

In all seriousness though... when I have children, I'm not buying them Js or designer stuff in general unless it's on sale for a deep discount, which is usually how I shop myself with a few exceptions.

Unlike many people here... I didn't get Js as a kid, neither of my parents were having that ****. I didn't get my first pair until I was 16 and the 16s were on sale for the low low. Buying nice shoes for s kid is a waste of money because they really don't give a damn, they are gonna dog em. When they are old enough to show me they can take care of stuff and their feet stop growing then maybe if they earn it, but I couldn't care less about trying to match my kids shoes with mine because I don't mind spending money on things I know will "last", but a child's shoes definitely isn't one of those things.

Usually we just buy stuff for the boy during outlet sales. Made an exception this one time just for fun.

Guna unds these babies this weekend. i sold my extra pair on SX and already regret it. Im def guna get another pair asap .

Back
Top Bottom