Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Very tempted to buy that 23fix but I think ima pass and enjoy these 45 P.Es who knows they may never release again atlease with the 45. Haven’t been on NT long but being here for this short amount of time I’ve realized people opinions change like the flip of a light switch in a bed room
just do it. 23 belongs on there. Buy a 45 to keep on ice.

the 23 fix is the answer to wearing a pair right now and not feeling like youre wearing standard issues with everyone else. Yours have the 23 on em. waaaat

just do it. 23 belongs on there. Buy a 45 to keep on ice.

the 23 fix is the answer to wearing a pair right now and not feeling like youre wearing standard issues with everyone else. Yours have the 23 on em. waaaat
Yeah that’s only way I see myself doing it is if had another pair may try to get another pair during the restock on January

It does make me wonder though. If Nike knows we all can change the back with the 23 fix. Would it change their strategy for the next Concord release. What I mean by that maybe forcing them to stitch the 23s on the next.

It does make me wonder though. If Nike knows we all can change the back with the 23 fix. Would it change their strategy for the next Concord release. What I mean by that maybe forcing them to stitch the 23s on the next.

Nah. They might slap a 23 on there but dollars and cents-wise they have no incentive to stitch if they can get away without doing it.

Maybe if we're lucky they'll print the 23 into the sockliner fabric rather than onto it. I believe that's how the OG's had it which helped it last longer. Was a lot better too since it didn't chip or crack it only faded over time.

One thing you can bank on is they dont like it. They usually do something permanent on a piece they know you might rather change or customize. They simply F'd up good here and didnt see this fix coming at all. Which is fine with me since they want to cheap out so bad on small details.

I was actually wondering how long it would be before they shut him down. This guy is wrecking their plans on the next concord release lol

Last edited:
I don't think there will be enough people switching out the numbers on the back to make much of an impact. Heck I want to switch it but I know I'll mess it up so I'm not gonna bother.

I don't think there will be enough people switching out the numbers on the back to make much of an impact. Heck I want to switch it but I know I'll mess it up so I'm not gonna bother.
its brand new, wait a few months and see what happens

Its been around for a year plus atleast.

At least 5 years it’s been around. It actually came about for people buying UA pairs back in the day when the 23 came stretched out. People started using it also for old XI’s where the 23 had faded away or peeled/chipped.

Lucked out and got these at the outlet earlier this week.
5B0D45C5-9281-4EAC-AA87-FE00788B1656.jpeg
70A035CD-80F2-401F-ADE4-61D039499036.jpeg

I swear if I see anyone rocking a pair of these with a “23kit”. I’m screaming out “bunny foofoofugazis” as loud as I can. You’ve been warned.

Back
Top Bottom