Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

its been confirmed... they are coming out
BRO. Of course I know they're Coming Out, it's been Confirmed for awhile, now.

I was saying that I'm jaded to the idea of the release. Meaning I feel like I should care more or be more excited for them, but I probably won't be until I see more official pics of the final product.

For example, It's like having tickets to the SuperBowl (or your Most Coveted Event), but it doesn't seem real for you yet, until you finally reach the stadium and then it's like an outer-body experience. Lol. That's just me though... 

Not saying I definitely want these, but an iconic shoe like the concords in low top form has been long overdue. It's kind of like when these:

And these:

Released in their low cut form for the first time. Pretty historic release if you think about it.

powder 10s, any OG cw of 2s if they drop, infrareds sport blue and carmine 6s if those 3 drop are all copped

11 lows aren't appealing to me but I may cop since I don't have concord highs.. Not trying to go through much hassle

There is a guy with a youtube video with a pair of concord lows with box, I guess they are a early release pair they look good

rcjbbp1313 agreed and eightfivefresh read correctly before you reply I said I guess not that I knew

Back
Top Bottom