Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Truly will one of the first releases in a long time il just call the store at midday for and if there gone i wont care if there in stock il grab em, dont want em that bad so dont care if i miss out really. reverse concords look better imo. concords never did anything for me anyway. theyl prob stay ds unless i go to a wedding lol. 11's really arnt as good as the massive following makes me try n believe imo.

Sorry bro i  just can't lie .. jordan shoes are cheap,  i will try not to be brutally honest next time, feel free to ditch me from the forum, if you have to.  It's not my fault that people in the us don't know about luxury brand kicks/ they can't afford them.

Best, Bo. 

PS: I WILL WRITE WITH OT WITHOUT MISTAKE/MISSPELLINGS CAUSE I CAN AFFORD IT.

jordan concord is still not the greatest shoe of all time, period. People can  hate on me i don't care, it's my opinion.

:rofl: So who's alternate account is this?

Your mom's? it's very funny bro, you know what's really funny that you have bugs bunny as your avatar , you softie.  

Before you say something about mine, i'm gonna tell you  that it pays homage to you  Kermit the frog type of ni**a.  I bet that you're one of them Sesame street gangsters.

Besides Queens is a toilet son, the only paper you get is the toilet one! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am fluent in 5 languages bro keep ON  talking that crappy american version of english that you have over there, and while you're trying to hate i'mma keep living the good life in switzerland. kiss my A**  if you have any problems PM me and we gonna talk face to face, i bet that you're somekinda of a smelly nigg*** that lives on welfare, studies in an afro college and thinks he's a gangsta, i bet you work 3-4 jobs to get a pair of jordans, i have more class than you and most of the people on the forum, deal with it, mater a fact i'mma let you live in that illusionary type of US reality,keep on hatin' baby air JORDAN IS like  A GRAIL FOR BROKE N****as every white person on the forum knows it. MONKEY. you're about to be ignored
yo this guy needs to be banned wheres the MODS at for this?

commies from Switzerland with entitlement issues telling us merely Americans what is da best sneakers...typical.

that tirade made me double check to make sure i wasn't in da general section.

laugh.gif

^^^ Patent lows...Concords confirmed by JM earlier in the thread...

April ~ Green Snake Skin
May ~ Concord's
June ~ Predominantly Black with a touch of White and Infrared

All $150...

Most info is in these threads...

http://niketalk.com/t/571034/confirmed-summer-2014-retros
http://niketalk.com/t/533056/official-2014-jordan-brand-release-prediction-thread/390#post_18919755
lows were $135 and they jump to $150?

roll.gif

i knew it was gonna happen but regardless wow
i haven't low low XI's since they were $115

I guess after all these years of False Rumors and Samples, thinking we'd never get these... I'm In DENIAL.

Without seeing Pics of these AND LEGIT PICS... I guess I'm sort of Jaded to the Idea that they'll release.

I'm not excited like I should be, because it just doesn't feel Real, yet.

It's like Ppl's feelings on Lightning IV & Columbia XI Retros, but on Steroids b/c these have never actually released before. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
 Mesh then?

God I hope so...
Same here, hope its not leather, even worst synthetic leather. 

Btw, what was wrong with that dude that got kicked out, was he on the crank or something :)))

Last edited:
Same here, hope its not leather, even worst synthetic leather. 

Btw, what was wrong with that dude that got kicked out, was he on the crank or something :)))
99% of athletic shoes are made of synthetic leather. If they were real leather, we would be paying much more than what we are right now.

I am talking about the upper, above the patent leather, which was always a mesh and no need for the educational remarks, your percentage is far off.
Maybe 60-70%, split grain is still genuine leather, just much lower quality, there are brands that using less synthetics than Nike/JB.
Anyway, I just hope these will be done in their OG look.

I guess after all these years of False Rumors and Samples, thinking we'd never get these... I'm In DENIAL.

Without seeing Pics of these AND LEGIT PICS... I guess I'm sort of Jaded to the Idea that they'll release.

I'm not excited like I should be, because it just doesn't feel Real, yet.

It's like Ppl's feelings on Lightning IV & Columbia XI Retros, but on Steroids b/c these have never actually released before. :smh:  

its been confirmed... they are coming out

Back
Top Bottom