Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Did these not show up for anybody at 10am when you searched the style code? 

I had to click from the new shoes section 
mean.gif

people really do love their concords #getmoneyboyz
finally checkedout at 9:17, i prefer nike over the other retailer's websites however today i had to face some errors and going back pages. gl to all

Everyone and their mom is a reseller now saw straight base heads trying to get pairs today. I'm 22 now saw some 16 year old kid flaunting his Lil 600 dollar stack. I just approached him like "101 don't show your money, I have seen people get jacked, put that on a debit card or something man". He looked at me like I was stupid. Whatever just not trying to see anymore sneaker related casualties

Bots got the captchas figured out.

Striked out on size 12.5 on NDC and I've been in line since 7:03am...welp.

i don't know what's worse, wasting my time getting up early to 'wait for turn' or drive to a footaction / footlocker to put my name on a list that is just going to be thrown out so all the employees friends and family can take what they want....a giant waste of time, and for what? a pair of kicks that cost $160 that might be worth $220 after ebay fees? last year i got the white/red lows 2 months after they sold for under retail...3 pairs.
Yah, ebay/paypal wins every time.  We're like the fodders that keeps the engine running, haha.

Got'em off NDC surprisingly easy. Picture thing, had to update my info, because I haven't been able to get anything off ndc in forever. Got my email comfimation & now I nap. If NFL act right I'd cop a second pair, but fuq it.

Took awhile to get in line but once I did was only there for a couple minutes. Took longer to get back to checkout from shopdiscover. Good with 3 pairs

NDC CAME THROUGH FINALLY. I struck out on the yeezy foams after having them in my cart and not being able to checkout. The second release I got the OOS message.

I couldn't get the sizes to load on NDC until 10:03 and I was mad af. Went over to firefox and added them to my cart too. At 10:16 my firefox got the OOS message. So I clicked on chrome anticipating the worse but they said they were in my cart!

I was like 

WHIPPIN DA YAM, WHIPPIN AND FLIPPIN DA YAM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom