Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

FNL came through for me at 10:15am 
pimp.gif

mean.gif
 at NDC

Sneaker gawds are on my side. Checkout kept freezing and giving me an error message but eventually I got thru and placed the order for my 11.5 on NDC. Wassss Hatttttnin. Hope yall got yo **** too

NDC CAME THROUGH FINALLY. I struck out on the yeezy foams after having them in my cart and not being able to checkout. The second release I got the OOS message.

I couldn't get the sizes to load on NDC until 10:03 and I was mad af. Went over to firefox and added them to my cart too. At 10:16 my firefox got the OOS message. So I clicked on chrome anticipating the worse but they said they were in my cart!

I was like View media item 951690

WHIPPIN DA YAM, WHIPPIN AND FLIPPIN DA YAM

might wanna delete that order #

Last edited:
Feeling way to weird about not buying a second pair from NDC, really unsure about FNL as I got my pair close to 2 hours after link was sent up.  FNL is known to back track and cancel...fml fnl...
Even after they've sent a confirmation email?

How is it even possible to strike out on these? I've been getting the limited releases with no problem
Out of stock. Damn- i got played for 3 hours this morning.
word. every site hit me with some unexpected BS. i've been copping limited releases without a hitch but can't get a super GR..

I knew this would be an easy cop. Nike knows to make a good amount of pairs for a certain product .. The return is too nice not to risk investing in a pair of 11s.

CHROME WITH DA BOT JUST CAME THROUGH FOR THAT SIZE 13 THOUGH! 
devil.gif

got the conf email.... Whew it took 20 minutes. Back to bed.

I think my local spot is going to call me later today and offer me a pair unless their system is rigged. I was the first one on their list. Sucks I dont have another 150 otherwise I would scoop it and hook someone up for retail. Ill see if they will take a credit card over the phone, and get a loan from my brother. :tongue:

Finally got the "Sold Out" Message over on NDC...

8 raffles, 2 Twitter RSVP's, and 3 attempts at glad-handing the normal Store Managers around my way all left me with a loss...

Grails since 96' as most of you know so at this point it's just a pure let down...Wanted to double cop but ended up with none...

Last edited:
well got hit with OOS for my 9. Mexsneakerhead missed on the Yeezy Foams, which I got but he got these and I didn't lol. We are the same size too. It's all good I'll let you have this one haha
The battle between NT and Mesneakerhead continues. Love how we all got to compare to him. 
laugh.gif

Had that same issue with checking out. Was because Email didn't match email address on debit card... I know before you say that sounds stupid. But I just edited to my main email address and ding ding ding I got my 2nd order through...

Back
Top Bottom