Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

?

i wasn't offering to sell. i was just indicating that I was able to buy.
unless you are asking me to get you the eastbay paypal link, that I don't know how to do.
yea thats what i meant lol i wasn't asking to buy your pair just the paypal east bay link my bad bro

Dam picked up an extra for the homie but he lucked up and found a pair. If u struck out hit up the stores. My raffle pick up was 12 and they had entire two pages of no shows

Thought I was going to be out of luck,but just got through on Eastbay.
smokin.gif
what browser did you use?

Dam picked up an extra for the homie but he lucked up and found a pair. If u struck out hit up the stores. My raffle pick up was 12 and they had entire two pages of no shows

DOUBT THATS THE CASE HERE IN NYC...

IM AT THE SPINNING CHECKOUT AT LIVESTOCK TOO...ALSO ONLY SHOWS AS 180

So, if I got an email fr Paypal saying they received an order for FNL. but got an error msg on FNL end am I screed??

Such BS

Need a 10.5. Got a 10 in deadstock cart but I'm having the worst time actually getting to checkout and my cart. Even went to the mall earlier, and the guy that walked in before me just 5 seconds before grabbed the last pair in the store, which was a 10 [emoji]128549[/emoji]. Giving up on on these. Should save money for trainers anyway...

Wow, there were tons of these and took a while to get through but I got my 10.5 & 10c for my son. Congrats to all who copped and good luck to those still grinding!!

Strikeout.... I need a size 6y or 6.5y. damn... I really never had any issue getting other kicks

EB IS STARTING TO SHOW OUT OF STOCK MESSAGES INSTEAD OF CART MESSAGES... SADDERDAY

Yall can probably still cop some sizes using Eastbay's Mobile site.

Was just able to add a boys size 5 to the cart twice.

Back
Top Bottom