Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Gave EB another shot AND GOT A PAIR! I tried adding to cart 5/6 times and got in. Best of luck to those still looking for 1 pair
Sz 12 just now

Last edited:
Man. So salty. First time I struck out on a GR.

NDC kept messing up when I would add to cart. Either spinning or not doing anything after the verification.

Last edited:
Thanks man... From 97-2004 the WSS in LB was the spot. They use to release the Jordan's as soon as they got shipment. Usually the Saturday shipment before the week day release. It was fun for a few years while it lasted.
WSS always came thru for me as well.

Ironically, thr last time I copped from there was for Concord Mids. That was a 24hrs camp.

After that I gave up on WSS + I moved to NorCal

anyone in the SF bay area confirm that the brick and motar stores are sold out? stonesotwn, tanforan, serramonte?

HOPING MY PAIR CHECKS OUT OF LIVE... STILL SPINNING... I DONT WANT TO HIT SEND AGAIN

welp, guess the online is done.

hope i get FNL shipment confirmation soon so i can rest easy.

its gonna be $235, they are a canada site. so if you are in the USA, you are getting hit with it

THATS LESS THAN EBAY PRICES... IM GOOD IF IT GOES THROUGH. EVERYTHING ELSE IS A DUD RIGHT NOW

Looks like there is not anything left anywhere and I am still waiting on my confirmation from NDC, not looking good. Guess I have to hope NDC comes through

Thats debatable. I think the most popular jordan is the III's

You are mistaken if you think any jordans with the word concord on it means its going to sell out immediately. Look at the team jordans that have the same concord colorway.. still sits. 
You think that, but facts say XI are king

Thats debatable. I think the most popular jordan is the III's

You are mistaken if you think any jordans with the word concord on it means its going to sell out immediately. Look at the team jordans that have the same concord colorway.. still sits. 
You think that, but facts say XI are king

this :lol:

how did i miss this post.

III over XI? not sure if srs...

i love III's btw

Anything up on worldstar yet?
pimp.gif

So, if I got an email fr Paypal saying they received an order for FNL. but got an error msg on FNL end am I screed??

Such BS
I'm in the same boat. Got my NDC confirmation. Called FNL. Rep said that they will be sending confirmations over the next few hours. Said if your order is approved they will send u the confirmation email and your order will show on FNL.com after they do. If not, she stated that they would reverse the authorization and your funds will be released by 48 hours. It's a waiting game at this point.

wonder how the GET MONEY BOYZ did, they shoe connoisseurs so you know they will eat good tonight 

Back
Top Bottom