Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

NTSF was smooth. Got there around 9 in and out. Threw em on feet and much better in person than I thought. Go perfectly with shorts.

wow up since 7pacfic, struck out on NDC, seeing a few saying copped on eastbay, tried my luck and went through. 9:10. got a 10.5. (instant confirmation) LUCked Out!

This is what ticks me off... Just looked at eBay, and it's flooded with these. Luckily, I got my pair, but I know there are a lot of people out there that missed out. Everybody decided to spend all there tax refund on multiple pairs, then try to unload them on eBay. SMH.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on a size 6.5 for my GF , she is a a natural 7 or 7.5 but willing to squeeze and drop the insole. I got my 13 earlier at champs via raffle. And now i'm chillen. I see only W's at this point. 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
 Thanks to whoever posted FlexinKickz just 185 shipped beats Ebay for sure.  

I'm guessing I'm F'd if I only have the Paypal 'submitted an order' email but nothing fr FNL..

This is what ticks me off... Just looked at eBay, and it's flooded with these. Luckily, I got my pair, but I know there are a lot of people out there that missed out. Everybody decided to spend all there tax refund on multiple pairs, then try to unload them on eBay. SMH.
and I've just seen pairs go off the board for over 300$. Dat thirst.

They ship to the states?
Nah I live in both countries so. And btw they released the 4 new color ways of futures a few days ago. Like 1.3 billion ppl. Only less than 300k followers on Weibo(the twitter of china). So it's pretty easy to cop

Thats debatable. I think the most popular jordan is the III's

I rarely post and ignore the post count -- forum migration error, didn't bother to fix it -- but I just had to post that III's being the most popular Jordan...

Think about this and tell me which Jordan model has caused riots and deaths -- sad to say that but it's the truth.

Do you have an answer now? Okay, then that's the most popular Jordan and I'm sure it's not the III's

:smokin

Why are dudes still talking about tax refunds and reselling :lol:

If you were getting refunds, you would have filed back in January and February. There's been numerous Jordan releases since then.

They're flooded on ebay, because dudes entered multiple raffles and are trying to flip them to help pay for theirs. They're flooded on ebay, because there's a market and people missed out.

Just picked up at ntsf...helllllla names still on that list. There gonna be a ton of unclaimed pairs

IDK WHAT TO DO NOW LOL... I WANT TO HIT SUBMIT AGAIN BUT IDK IF ITLL CANCEL OUT.

ANYONE IN NYC... WHATS THE NIKETOWN PROCESS FOR LEFT OVER RSVP'D PAIRS

I have two tabs open. both with spinning load thing after I hit submit order. One tab for like 30 mins now and just opened another 5 mins ago in another tab

it took me like another 20 just to enter payment info because there was a glitch :lol:

I rarely post and ignore the post count -- forum migration error, didn't bother to fix it -- but I just had to post that III's being the most popular Jordan...

Think about this and tell me which Jordan model has caused riots and deaths -- sad to say that but it's the truth.

Do you have an answer now? Okay, then that's the most popular Jordan and I'm sure it's not the III's

:smokin

That's because of it being a Christmas release. Which brings a combination of Christmas presents and people being off work and out of school.

JB could release a II at Christmas and there would be long lines.

Back
Top Bottom