Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Struck out everywhere on these and I really wanted them. This thread is a small consolation prize though. Hysterical.

Don't know or understand the magic and sorcery needed to get into Fnl, when I finally get in they won't accept my money anyway.

do you guys who get through on finishline use internet explorer or other browsers? The browser I use always brings me right back to the SPA page once I click something.

When using Finishline, what was the whole deal with multiple orders for the concords this morning so I can know for future reference?

Don't know or understand the magic and sorcery needed to get into Fnl, when I finally get in they won't accept my money anyway.
Once I pass SPA it was smooth, picked my size then checkout then thats it, reload page again and cop another one and same process, no lag or error like it was non jordan release day type

When using Finishline, what was the whole deal with multiple orders for the concords this morning so I can know for future reference?
Mens size is 1 limit per customer so multiple order will get cancel unless you use a different card, but other sizes you can cop more then one

Last edited:
glad i got shipment email from FNL. looking like i got 2 pairs... for now

did i miss anything else since a couple hours ago? :nerd:

Between getting cart jacked, how sites were a fail, getting multiples, easy cops, bickering, nah you did not miss much at all.

Congrats on the second pair, I know you was worried that you will not get the second pair.

Last edited:
I got thru on NDC by 1015A. Had to keep refreshing the captcha and switch to opera mobile browser, chrome had checkout issues. Opera is the only browser I know that goes to the full site. Fnl somehow sold my shoe even though I had a raffle ticket I was pissed.

glad i got shipment email from FNL. looking like i got 2 pairs... for now

did i miss anything else since a couple hours ago? :nerd:

Between getting cart jacked, how sites were a fail, getting multiples, easy cops, bickering, nah you did not miss much at all.

Congrats on the second pair, I know you was worried that you will not get the second pair.

could have gotten another most likely if i didnt focus so much on getting one for my brother. failed since FNL wouldnt take his card

did anyone else check out of FNL with 2 pairs in their cart and get shipping conf?? I wasn't even trying to get 2 pairs, i mean the limit was 1, don't know how i ended up with 2 in my cart, and i checked out, also got an ORDER confirmation, just wondering.....hoping, they will ship lol

do you guys who get through on finishline use internet explorer or other browsers? The browser I use always brings me right back to the SPA page once I click something.
I usually get thru on FL. I don't do anything special. I login before the shoe releases. I usually use Google Chrome as the browser but Internet Explorer got me the J's today, and I have basic Comcast internet. When I get the Wait 30 screen, after a while it stops and I can use the site like normal. I only have one tab open, and I never refresh

Last edited:

did anyone else check out of FNL with 2 pairs in their cart and get shipping conf?? I wasn't even trying to get 2 pairs, i mean the limit was 1, don't know how i ended up with 2 in my cart, and i checked out, also got an ORDER confirmation, just wondering.....hoping, they will ship lol
order two 3y for my sister and my girl but no shipping yet since my funds ran out and getting wait for transfer from my bank...

On hold with fnl getting a winners circle award applied to one of my orders..theyre playing jams
glasses.gif
repped just for that avi, lmao 

People fail to realize the difference between a gr and a retro 11 gr. Ya they may make the same number of a retro 11 as a normal gr, but the hype is so high that in the end it becomes hard to get. Demand is higher than supply. A true GR would be the infrared 6 or powder blue 3. That is the difference.

Back
Top Bottom