Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Failed online but copped 2 pairs from straight lucking out. Anyone else think the quality is shoddy tho?

Failed online but copped 2 pairs from straight lucking out. Anyone else think the quality is shoddy tho?

From randomly checking the thread, I've seen a few people post the quality is suspect.

Did anyone have an issue with the product code and refresh on Nike? Mine kept saying "no product found" for a couple minutes of refreshing before I went over to their Twitter feed and clicked the link. Picked them up that way, on top of the others.

Thanks to whoever posted the Finshline mobile link. My 2nd pair has shipped out!!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif

Yeah quality isn't there. I got a 4c today and I was disappointed to see how they looked. Especially the jumpman in front, it looks way off.

Anyone think I can trade 2x of these for a pair of mids? Not trying to pay $500 for DS ones just yet.
Coming soon
glasses.gif

My brother and I scooped up something fierce today. I'm gonna use these all as trade bait for the Mids and 2010 Altitudes if I can get it.

Ah nothing better than below retail. Just picked my pair up from Hoh and girl that rang me up was real nice. She denied letting me stack my survey and $10 off rewards but let me use my birthday coupon instead.

I slept on these...literally.

Turns out all of the stores in my area are now raffle only. This wasn't the case last time, guess I'll have to put in more work and start raffling this time,

For some reason time is irrelevant. I ordered through fnl 2 hours after my girl got through and I got my shipping confirmed first.
Absolutely irrelevant. I remember on the Gamma's, I ordered 2 HOURS before they sold out of my size, and it was still cancelled for lack of stock. Still berated them into giving me a pair, but it's annoying. Ship them in the order they're received.

i have a pair on hold until 6pm but i dont have all the money to cop

if i miss out on theses im going to be pretty upset

Back
Top Bottom