Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

the hell are tuxedo's?
roll.gif

roll.gif

We justifying fakes now? Boyyyy I'm glad all that I've copped been smooth for me. You know things are rough when dudes are proud of early releases.

We justifying fakes now? Boyyyy I'm glad all that I've copped been smooth for me. You know things are rough when dudes are proud of early releases.
You're right. I should feel sad and depressed for getting a pair early.

So when is the official photos of these shoes and the green snakes im really anxious to see the difference. They usually release it about a week before the release date right?

Wait, weren't the tuxedo's the 3rd pair rumored to release this year with black mesh and patent leather, white midsole, and black sole?

I am gonna call them penguin 11s, cause when the hypebeasts have them on they waddle like a penguin trying to limit the creases... :rofl:
Spot on sir..

I feel bad for the people who bought this for $300+ and realized the official release shoe have the pods centered..

I like my 2011 mids, but I'm starting to want the lows more, I remember someone saying they would trade two pairs of lows for one pair of mids, my mids vnds but if they were ds I would do that trade for sure

Aaaaand this thread went way downhill after myself and a few users posted a few detailed pictures of a pair of kicks that didn't drop yet, peace.

Enough of the GM talk, let's get back on topic. Thanks

I guess people still want too talk about GM. It needs too stop. All the GM talk does is derail the thread. Its the same argument over and over again and members going back and forth. All GM posts will be deleted and the members that made the post will be banned from the thread.

Back
Top Bottom