Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

yea when these drop my dmp xi's are getting put up...i put them through 3 sessions of sea glow and they looking icy...

XI's are the only J I have to go up a size in to be comfortable. I run TTS 12 in every other shoe. I know its probably been stated but do these run like highs? Thinking a 13 is gonna make my foot look long as hell like a clown shoe. never owned a pair of lows and i usually don't wear low cut sneakers but I need concord in my life lol.

I dont get all the questions, comments or issues about yellowed soles because they can be cleared with retrobrite or sea glow or whatever method is best out there.

It might take awhile, but since it doesnt seem like anyone wears their shoes in here anyway, you all should have plenty of patience for them to be done.

I swear these are the same comments i remember seeing before sea glow was stumbled upon........except they also said "I hope someday someone comes up with a remedy for this, id pay $100 for it to be done"

Last edited:
I don't even want too see them, damn fools acting like animals, makes me not even want too be part of the sneaker community
mean.gif
this is so true. All this FOOLISHNESS that has become more abundant over the last 3 or 4 years has made me a lot less "proud" I guess you could say to be copping new releases. I really want to put this behind me right now and roll w/ what I have because I have plenty. Luckily, this inflated price will end up FORCING me out most likely at the end of this year. It's like a blessing in disguise tbh
laugh.gif
 will let these fools keep wasting their money and acting like idiots without me

Off topic but can't find the restoration page on my phone. How do you clean the white mesh on concords? And where can I buy whatever Is used to clean it? Also, I need sea glow and I heard a lot if people sell fake or watered down sea glow... Anyone recommend a legit seller? My 01s are long over due for a cleaning

These are lows...Yes they are nice. Yes I will cop. But they won't cause mayhem like Christmas mids

this is why sometimes I love being stationed in north Dakota, no lines really and I only have to camp like 2 hours. the only bad thing is they only get GR

I cant wait to see all the hype and fight videos when these release

dont think its gonna be that bad

IMO

these aint mids, they dont look the same. aint got the jumpman everyone loves. its not the unique XI mid

i could be wrong

dont think its gonna be that bad

IMO

these aint mids, they dont look the same. aint got the jumpman everyone loves. its not the unique XI mid

i could be wrong
once the hypebeast heard concords, its gonna be bad

Back
Top Bottom