Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Didn't think I was but scored a pair of mids for 225 auction style on eBay after 10% off coupon so Im out the picture for these unless theres something wrong with authenticity then Ill just send back and scoop these bad boys!!

I need a pair of these +.5 size. The gamma xi's are too tight. If i succeed in getting these I will sell my gammas.

Patiently and anxiously awaiting the RD. Gonna need 2 pairs min. One to replace my Mids and the other as backup once I beat the first pair into the ground.

Last edited:
hoping these are mass produced like the gammas. These will def be a raffle item

****, I don't know what to do. I will out of town until May 2nd and these drop May 3rd, so that means I can't enter raffles or anything.

for sure. people will go hard on these. Esp with summer coming up
I am one of those people :wink: I am really praying I can get them at retail. With my luck, though, I'll end up having to pay resell prices...again :smh:

Luck is rarely on my side on shoes I really want even if I enter many raffles, try to buy online, etc [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was at my local champs, taunting him like yo lemme throw you some extra dough to get them early ahead of time, he said 250.00 and he will sell me them early...... just might pull the trigger on that.....

hoping that i can grab 2 pairs of these for retail on RD

i really don't want to pay resale on a pair of 11 lows, but i will if need be. been waiting too long for these to release, MJ has been hoarding them as a PE since 1996.

I was at my local champs, taunting him like yo lemme throw you some extra dough to get them early ahead of time, he said 250.00 and he will sell me them early...... just might pull the trigger on that.....

if hes selling you the champs stock and not some fakes, honestly that wouldnt be a bad idea.

Don't understand how people can risk their job doing stuff like this.

anya-money-dance1.gif

Gamma's were easy as hell to cop

I always assume they have a system to make sure it will go unnoticed.

I wonder what system that could possibly be. If they scan the shoe out, it'll show up in the system as sold before 5/3 and if it was just sold under the table, that's shrink (a very serious one at that) against store inventory. Either way, a DM will investigate.
Like I said, not worth my job doing stuff like this. To me, at least.

****, I don't know what to do. I will out of town until May 2nd and these drop May 3rd, so that means I can't enter raffles or anything.
me too...i'll be flying back home come RD....my plane is due out at 655 that morning so hopefully being in the air by the time they release online will help me out LOL!!!

they do have a 'system' considering i saw these in person yesterday at the mall...the same mall he 'purchased' them from...was shocked when i saw them, they look like a concord low would look...

I wonder what system that could possibly be. If they scan the shoe out, it'll show up in the system as sold before 5/3 and if it was just sold under the table, that's shrink (a very serious one at that) against store inventory. Either way, a DM will investigate.
Like I said, not worth my job doing stuff like this. To me, at least.

Mgr gives you the shoes and keeps the box. On release day they ring the shoes up like they were sold on that day and he puts the money in the register and keeps the extra. I use to have a hook up like this before everyone when bat **** over Jordans these days.

Mgr gives you the shoes and keeps the box. On release day they ring the shoes up like they were sold on that day and he puts the money in the register and keeps the extra. I use to have a hook up like this before everyone when bat **** over Jordans these days.

Were the best F*****G days ever right!? Use to stroll up to the mall around 8:40 right before closing, cash out and head home. I was paying 50 extra but I didn't give two middle fingers, admiring them Friday night and sleeping in sat was more than worth it. That went on for years then...the JIG WAS UP :smh: :x
Lol.

Back
Top Bottom