Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I'm going to go with tts for me. Hopefully the preorder for this can be had for 210 or less shipped (I doubt it) so I can double up. If not then it will be online for me (no stores within a 1.5 hr radius)

Very excited and can't wait. This will be my first lows

How do the lows fit in comparison to the 3/4th? My gammas are killing my pinky toe. lol

dont think its gonna be that bad

IMO

these aint mids, they dont look the same. aint got the jumpman everyone loves. its not the unique XI mid

i could be wrong
throw some pants on and you wouldn't be able to tell if they were the mids or the lows!

Don't feel like paying resell for the mids, so these will be a nice consolation prize as long as I get them for retail.

Don't feel like paying resell for the mids, so these will be a nice consolation prize as long as I get them for retail.
Exactly how I'm feeling bout these. Been trying to talk some resellers on ebay into $250 for DS mids but I really don't want to pay that either. Probably just settle for icey pair of lows for retail instead.

I hope these will be a GR and an easy cop.

Im gunna try and double up and turn a pair into golf cleats 

That avatar though...
mean.gif

Saw these kicks n person and its typical jb quality... Whats the msrp on these? 150 or 175?

Jesus tap dancing Christ 310?!?! Sad part is people will pay this because it's "concord 11s"

Back
Top Bottom