Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Id love for mid space jams to release again its been 4 years according to JB re-releasing shoes lol. I missed em in 09 no funds
Personally would rather see Columbus's release than the space jams. But how nice would it be if we got Columbus's in the spring, and jams in the winter?

quote name="LAOKRATWR" url="/t/567225/air-jordan-11-retro-low-concord-to-release-in-2014/120#post_18761997"]Summer 2014 nike account catalogue came up today.No pics still

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW

528895-153

WHITE/BLACK-DARK CONCORD

€149.90

Jordan

SU14 FTW EMPLOYEES

UPPER: RICH, FULL-GRAIN LEATHERS AND MESH ARE COMPLEMENTED BY AN AGGRESSIVE PATENT LEATHER RAND.

MIDSOLE: A SCUPLTED PU MIDSOLE WITH FULL LENGTH ENCAPSULATED AIR IN THE FOREFOOT AND HEEL. A FULL LENGTHCOMPOSITE SHANK FOR MIDFOOT SUPPORT.

OUTSOLE: CARBON FIBER SPRING PLATE, FULL LENGTH AIR SOLE UNIT, AND POLYURETHANE MIDSOLE.

PROFILE: THE GREATEST SHOE AND ALL-TIME FAVORITE AIR JORDAN IS BACK FOR THE GREATEST PLAYER-MICHAEL JORDAN.[/quote

Anything else worth mentioning in there?

idk if this is worth anything but i was helping with the order at work and took some pics

[ATTACHMENT=4699]20130926_110656.jpg (1,420k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

apparently we are getting the concord lows in may

[ATTACHMENT=4700]20130926_114548.jpg (1,974k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

and this is a "nightshade" 11 low in april

They're retroing the True Flights :lol:

I guess money is money

Maybe the nighshade colorway is like the navy pair MJ had on at camp

idk if this is worth anything but i was helping with the order at work and took some pics

[ATTACHMENT=4699]20130926_110656.jpg (1,420k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4700]20130926_114548.jpg (1,974k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Great news! May it is then so it's game on...The fact that it's looking to have the actual mesh upper like the pair MJ wore in 96' is just icing on the cake...

If the "Nightshade" colorway ends up being what MJ was wearing at his camp earlier this year then I'd be game for a pair, and I'm an OG purist too...Nice solid colorway that would be with the gum sole and such...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Horrible name.. Concord lows will work.

This...

Though back in the day it would have been called White / Black Lows or something like that :lol:

These cats with these nick names..."Parades" really?

Last edited:

1f012e2e_20130926_110656.jpeg

eee7cd55_20130926_114548.jpeg

So it looks like we are getting another 9 dropping in April.

Thanks for them sheets ^^^, a retro 9 and a few others as well, interesting..........

no problem my dude, thats what we are here for! to help, i contribute when i can haha

They're retroing the True Flights :lol:

I guess money is money

Maybe the nighshade colorway is like the navy pair MJ had on at camp

oh man, there is tons of true flights coming out lol as well as mad six rings

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Horrible name.. Concord lows will work.

View media item 597229

View media item 597230

So it looks like we are getting another 9 dropping in April.

i love the 9s, but to be honest im super excited to see all the retro 2s... hopefully they come with the OGs done right. i wouldnt mind some new colorways if they could do them justice

i love the 9s, but to be honest im super excited to see all the retro 2s... hopefully they come with the OGs done right. i wouldnt mind some new colorways if they could do them justice
I never really liked the 2's.  I only wear like a handfull, 3's, 4's, 5's, 9's.  I am going to try my hand with some of the other numbers but never really like them.  I do have the icy sole low 11's, that came out this year.

if these release it will be absolutely sickening.
mean.gif
  I would try to buy a pair, but you know it's just gonna ignite the "shoe game" as they like to call it even more. the prices these kids will be dropping on these will be despicable. with that being said, I hope these don't release

These will make up for missing the mid cords, low top xi's are definitely one of my favorite summer shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom