Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

FCFS in my area ... Should be pretty easy cop.

As much as I love the Jordan 11 design, the FCFS lines are the worst out of any other shoe drop. I don't know what type of area you live in, but it can get pretty crazy at these Jordan 11 FCFS lines.
Honestly, I liked fcfs more, it's people goin to spots they usually wouldn't go to but since it's a raffle, they pop in and out

Saw so many lil punks in my good spots, they was lookin hella shook but the raffle brought em smh

wink.gif

Shoe City in Richmond VA has about 30-40 ppl outside now. I'm not sure if its hard body camping or if tickets are being passed out soon. Will post pics soon

Anyone in Atlanta looking to buy these somewhere? I'm gonna give the Nike RSVP a shot but everywhere I've spoken with is 1st come 1st serve.

Anyone have Carson/Del Amo/Redondo Beach shiekh codes?
Please PM me
Thank you in advance !!!

I m trying to get codes from south east LA before cut-off

Update for my fellow Bay Area heads.

Shiek codes

Tanofran: 568FC5FC80

San Rafael north gate : AF4937C5FC

Santa Rosa: BC5EF233E7

Bayfair: 2ECFD216BE

Southland: 9EC47FF996

If u pm me or post other Bay Area codes I'll add them to the list.

Good work.

I have the following:
SF Mission St
SF Market St (Flagship)
Telegraph
Hilltop
Eastmont
Southland
Newpark
Weberstown
Sherwood
Tanforan
West Valley Mall
Arden Fair
Eastridge
ValleyFair

If you are planning to go there, save yourself the gas and time. I'll post the list tonight when/if I am able to get more.
How about Sunvalley mall in Concord, CA?

Anyone have the Shiekh code for portland oregon? Pm me please if you do hope everyone gets a pair ! Good luck to all 

LOL at the kids who bring their entire families to enter raffles for them. Saw a family of 9 signing up at my local HOH all wanting a size 8.5 
laugh.gif

Those kids aren't gonna feed themselves. Gotta flip dem yordans to put dat Cheezy Mac on da table B! 
laugh.gif

Got a raffle ticket at Foot Locker today, so that makes Champs, Finishline, FL, and Foot Action, doubled up because the wife put in too.

Fingers crossed ...

whats wrong with that?

im srs

come on man..you know hes probably gonna try to flip them. I had a early pair and dude offered me $250 without even having them for sale. Of course i let them go and im just gonna cop on release day

Just got back from entering multiple raffles at the only two malls near me. There were pages and pages of sign-ups at each spot and the raffles started today. :nerd:

Got to play to win, but I ain't got no chance locally. Glad I was able to secure my first pair through a fellow NT'er. Online or bust for my second pair.

Last edited:
Easy cop my ***. The way this thread is going, just an example of yea they might be GR but will not be an easy cop. Just got to put the work in.

Last edited:
Easy cop my ***. The way this thread is going, just an example of yea they might be GR but will not be an easy cop. Just got to put the work in.
Yup. Dudes in here still underestimate 11s. Even casual sneakerheads are gonna try to cop. These are Gammas all over again...

Back
Top Bottom