Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Curious. How exactly do raffles work at Foot Locker? Lady there asked me if I wanted to do one when I bought some kicks yesterday and they called me today and told me I won. What I wanna know is if the raffle tickets they give out, do they only have one winner or do they have multiple? I never got into the raffle thing and never was interested to know

they raffle off every pair they have.

you won a pair... which you have to pay for..

same here, only release i really want so i can wear everyday this season but no email. =(

Curious. How exactly do raffles work at Foot Locker? Lady there asked me if I wanted to do one when I bought some kicks yesterday and they called me today and told me I won. What I wanna know is if the raffle tickets they give out, do they only have one winner or do they have multiple? I never got into the raffle thing and never was interested to know

they have a winner per whatever sizes are left available for sale (at some locations, usually after employees get to the stock first)

however, most footlockers will re-raffle the pairs that don't get picked up for releases as large as this one.

Last edited:
I might not even pick up tomorrow since the release is so big..they'll be available later down the line. Most likely will just let the ticket go to someone else waiting in that line 

I might not even pick up tomorrow since the release is so big..they'll be available later down the line. Most likely will just let the ticket go to someone else waiting in that line 

id pick them up for retail if i were you.

thats if you actually like the shoe and want em. if not then best to let em go

If you didn't get the Sheikh e-mail by now you struck out. Hoping my NT connect can still come through for $200 shipped....

If not, time to test Nike's servers tomorrow.

Just got called from HOH 
nthat.gif

This will be my first jordan ever haha only entered for fun. 

Before any of you flip out i don't like the quality feels like straight payless quality shoes. So I don't buy jordan, will probably trade these 

@Zyzz   I like em but I just feel like they'll be back on a restock. + they got the infrared lows coming so that could be a supplement pair 

My daughters 6y is confirmed! Now can a brother get his size 15? LOL
Nice brother, hope u get 1 
I was just asking someone that...

I've never won two of the same sizes.

I've won 2 different sizes - 2 different locations.

I assumed that they only let you win one pair per name... Idk
Yes, You can win more than 1 pair
Southcoast Plaza HOH just gave me a call @ 3:36pm. My 3rd raffle winning in my life..
Congratz, I will still waiting with my 80 Raffles ~^_^~
SCP HOH call me please !

Back
Top Bottom