Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Man I woulda rather won a Shiekh's pair over a Niketown pair. I want to stay away from there gahh.

entered the raffles at the two Sherman Oaks' FTLs and the one in TO but no luck. Luckily got an email from Shiekh Burbank so i got my 10.5 locked

@Zyzz
  I like em but I just feel like they'll be back on a restock. + they got the infrared lows coming so that could be a supplement pair 

its not easy to catch stuff on restock. like i said, if you like em. you pretty much already have em. would be foolish to let me go IMO

but hey, do what you want :lol:

Got my email from sheikhs. Feels good man. Good luck to the rest of yall NT fam. Been wantin concords for ages and finally will have a pair.

its not easy to catch stuff on restock. like i said, if you like em. you pretty much already have em. would be foolish to let me go IMO

Agree with this. you rather wait to try on a restock rather than secure your guaranteed hassle free pair? Sounds backwards to me. Price is the same too.

In Knoxville/Gatlinburg TN with the family on vacay until Tues BUT Thank you @ Hibbett Sports for your guaranteed tickets!! I got the last one (I was @ the store 15min after it opened! I was sweatin bullets otw lol) so that's pair one of two Im trying to make happen lol. I need one to rock and one to stock!! Next up house of hoops but Ill be there waiting in line in like 4hours!

Last edited:
For NTSF and the Gamma release, there were so many people that still had to buy their shoes that were in line that they ended up extending the 'window' for purchase, wouldn't hurt to try. Unless you won't be able to show up considerably later than the alotted time window. Worth a shot.
props on this info ima call em tomorrow during their time slot and see if theyll stick with it or extend.

I realized one is too far. Will be letting that go to the deserving campers waiting for unclaimed pairs.

LOL. I already said that earlier man. Shiekhs can be like 200 miles apart. Only enter the stores you can drive to...

Agree with this. you rather wait to try on a restock rather than secure your guaranteed hassle free pair? Sounds backwards to me. Price is the same too.

either he has no cash or idk but what hes suggesting makes ZERO sense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom