Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Lol this guy entered 80 raffles.

Y'all are nuts. Def. Deserve two pairs but... Damn really... 80..

The fact that he only won 2 pairs. Should tell us how crazy is they hype on this shoes...

Anyone got a call yet from Valley Fair and EastRidge Footlockers?

exactly

i knew dude wouldnt get 20 call backs or close to that.

the fact he got 2 outta 80 is pretty sad but he got em so who cares

good luck to everywhere but you all need to wish me luck too. been wanting these for ever. FNL better come through for me man :smh:

exactly

good luck to everywhere but you all need to wish me luck too. been wanting these for ever. FNL better come through for me man :smh:

Best of luck to you man, I've taken the loss already but raffles are so shady nowadays that I'm not even surprised. Hope you get your pair tho.

Btw...if anyone has any tips for copping online tomorrow morning plz hmu haha

exactly

Good luck brotha. I'm pretty sure you will be able to cop a pair.

Finally got two calls from KFL and FL, got for me and my wife out of my 80 raffles !

View media item 950845

Now only need a 8c for my son !

God luck every1

The work you did, you deserve way more pairs. I applaud anyone who does this kind of work for tickets and raffles. Shows the dedication to the shoe game, their grails, and their motives. It's not about the thirst level. If you want it you , you go out and get it.

Finally got two calls from KFL and FL, got for me and my wife out of my 80 raffles !

View media item 950845

Now only need a 8c for my son !

God luck every1

The work you did, you deserve way more pairs. I applaud anyone who does this kind of work for tickets and raffles. Shows the dedication to the shoe game, their grails, and their motives. It's not about the thirst level. If you want it you , you go out and get it.

Kicks are never that serious.

Probably coulda paid resell prices with all that gas and time wasted

Nonetheless congrats bro! :lol:

Last edited:
I don't see how him posting a pic of 80 diff raffles tickets means he got all those for one release. Hell I got 50 raffles tickets in my desk drawer from all the past releases.......

Didn't think there would be any fellow Supreme heads on this thread. You know how guys like to call out someone when they're rocking preme with jordans
smokin.gif
pretty common to see people with supreme and jordans on in NYC

Wow, you guys are crazy! Lol 80 raffle tickets and driving 150 miles. All the time and effort and gas $$ just pick them up off a reseller for $100 more and save your self the headache. 10 minutes after these release there will be every size available via reseller who shouldn't be resellers and need to move the shoes because of the cash flow.

Everyone thinks they are going to strike it rich ever since the dam yeezys launched. Ha ha

True... Buyers who struck out need to hold out on buying them with in a week. Then prices should start to go down when people start getting in all their online orders. No way this shoes should sell around what the mids are selling for.

u mean to tell me someone actually went to 80 store to do raffles?

that just pathetic man

the amount of time and money on gas etc that took u couldave just paid the extra 100-150

thats just sad and u broadcasting it 

I don't see how him posting a pic of 80 diff raffles tickets means he got all those for one release. Hell I got 50 raffles tickets in my desk drawer from all the past releases.......
well, if u don't believe I can not help it, but I really did it

I love them, thats why I go for it, it's just that simple !

Just realized the countdown timer on footlocker.com and eastbay shows the release will be 5am PST. Man...just when I thought I could sleep in a bit for the 7am releases at NDC!

u mean to tell me someone actually went to 80 store to do raffles?

that just pathetic man

the amount of time and money on gas etc that took u couldave just paid the extra 100-150

thats just sad and u broadcasting it 
nah, not 80 stores, My wife was with me

total 10 malls with lots of shoes store in there !
32 of the tickets are kids size
48 raffles are mens

and I had 4th stage of cancer during 2013, healed Nov 2013, is glad I am alive with my wife and son, nothing sad at all

Last edited:
Why judge what any person does for shoes? He went on the grind and I hope he scored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom