Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

looks like some people have  learned the how to put in the cart before releaseView media item 951126
Now that I look at it. Is this photoshop. The style code is wrong 
mean.gif

If you check out rsvpers twitter it says they are the ones that have the ability to add to cart early with jimmy jazz.

so i went 3/10 with raffles on these concord lows. usually only win one, rarely two. i'll take those shooting percentages lol

Acceptable..

2/80......

Something wrong.

He is in SoCal though... It has got to be one of the most competitive places. I remember that one guy talking about a major chain manager taking bribes for guarenteed wins.

So who knows.

Damn its funny how every time on the eve of a release you truely see who's a regular on these NT forums to the people with accounts started within the last week or only come to gather all the info they need and bounce lol. I know NT all about the help but I read the last few pages and a lot of the questions asked were ridiculous dudes wasnt playing when they replied back Not Sure If Serious...

won my twitter RSVP for the first time on these. sucks i have to be at NikeTown SF at 8 AM lol..

anybody know how the process works for claiming the RSVP instore?

Got a call from HOH topanga so my sz 9.5 is secured. Now need to work on getting my kids a pair.

to everyone trying to purchase in the morning, dont forget ebates! :tongue:
just a heads up, finishline doesnt offer cashback on jordans through ebates

footlocker is 3% cash back
eastbay is 3% cash back
foot action is 2.5% cash back
champs is 4% cash back
jimmyjazz is 4% cash back
nike.com is 6% cash back

good luck to everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom