Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Damn shame how hard it is to get a general release shoe. Got 3 ndc coupons and I can't use them because I can rarely cop shoes (shoes that I want) on their site. And I am sorry, I am not using 20% coupons on tshirts, hats, socks.

Last edited:
Anyone else get multiple order confirmations by accident on FNL? I hope they only cancel 1 and not both. Or maybe they'll cancel none! :smokin

After a 55 minute wait on eastbay I checked out with a size 13.
Hopefully I get a confirmation and not a cancellation!!!

THESE WILL SIT THEY SAID. THESE ARE A GR THEY SAID
these are a general release but someone doesn't understand supply and demand.  these are 11s concords at that. no way these don't sell out instantly even if they sold a million pairs. 

NDC CAME THROUGH FINALLY. I struck out on the yeezy foams after having them in my cart and not being able to checkout. The second release I got the OOS message.

I couldn't get the sizes to load on NDC until 10:03 and I was mad af. Went over to firefox and added them to my cart too. At 10:16 my firefox got the OOS message. So I clicked on chrome anticipating the worse but they said they were in my cart!

Same exact thing happened to me. but I got OOS at 10:20.

were you using a google chrom extension for adding your size?

Been trying to cop from finishline since 7 got through twice and theu wont take my money. Failed on nike. What a sadderday indeed. Guess I gotta pay reseller pricess

Just got my confirmation email from ndc,whew what a crazy morning... lol at everyone that said this would be an easy release... those days are gone for good i think, when its an 11 people be goin crazy!

NDC CAME THROUGH FINALLY. I struck out on the yeezy foams after having them in my cart and not being able to checkout. The second release I got the OOS message.

I couldn't get the sizes to load on NDC until 10:03 and I was mad af. Went over to firefox and added them to my cart too. At 10:16 my firefox got the OOS message. So I clicked on chrome anticipating the worse but they said they were in my cart!

I was like View media item 951690

View media item 951696

WHIPPIN DA YAM, WHIPPIN AND FLIPPIN DA YAM

Something tells me a size 12 will soon become available.

Still in line for a sz 15. One tab left. SO ready to just grab this gym membership I found on discount and go about my way. 

Congrats to everyone that copped 
smokin.gif

Wow I got threw on eastbay. It seems like that is the only site I am able to ever cop on. Finishline I never can get threw the splash page and nike just sells out instantly. Only problem with eastbay is that it looks like its backordered until the middle of May which is a bummer but it is what it is as long as I get my kicks that is all I care about.

i woke up at 4:30 and lied there in bed thinking every site launched at 7am like nike. brain farted.
then realize that wasnt the case as i thought about it more. got to the computer at 5:40.
fnl mobile site at 7. ftl site at 7:25. NDC at 7:07.
Even though I got my sz on fnl and a friends sz at ndc. I just couldnt release that ftl one since I waited out that countdown.
now to ask a few friends if they want or throw it onto the forums here.

Back
Top Bottom