Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The 1995 pe that MJ wore with the Bulls had lower pl, stitched 45, Blue tint outsole, Concord accents, and a sloped toe.
The 1996 movie shoe had all the same with exception of 23 stitched instead of 45.
The 2000 reissue had slight higher pl, printed 23, royal blue accents and a slightly clearer out sole. JUMPMAN JAM on the tongue.
The 2009 had too low inconsistent pl, printed 23, royal blue accents and a slightly blue outsole.
The 2016 had too High pl, stitched 45, Concord accents, with a blue tint outsole that was perfect. Both 2009 and 2016 has steel toe like caps to them.
If your an OG dork like me, you love the 2016, but several stay loyal to the 2000. The shape differences def vary from each version of retros.
This ^^^ is just the general comparisons as there are many more detail differences. Especially with the toe caps, shape, height etc.
Its complicated . :lol:

Trust me I understand where you all are coming from!

Without going back and looking at pictures and videos in detail I wouldn’t have even noticed the differences.

I appreciate the breakdown!

The 1995 pe that MJ wore with the Bulls had lower pl, stitched 45, Blue tint outsole, Concord accents, and a sloped toe.
The 1996 movie shoe had all the same with exception of 23 stitched instead of 45.
The 2000 reissue had slight higher pl, printed 23, royal blue accents and a slightly clearer out sole. JUMPMAN JAM on the tongue.
The 2009 had too low inconsistent pl, printed 23, royal blue accents and a slightly blue outsole.
The 2016 had too High pl, stitched 45, Concord accents, with a blue tint outsole that was perfect. Both 2009 and 2016 has steel toe like caps to them.
If your an OG dork like me, you love the 2016, but several stay loyal to the 2000. The shape differences def vary from each version of retros.
This ^^^ is just the general comparisons as there are many more detail differences. Especially with the toe caps, shape, height etc.
Its complicated . :lol:
I've been in this a long time and I forget all the differences over the years

I've been in this a long time and I forget all the differences over the years
Trust me, now I sent back mine in January 2017 to get the 13 Chicago I don’t care of the height PL and the right air sole unit different from the left one.
SJ was my biggest dream of all time and now I just have the concord 2018 and the Bred 2019 and both have a weak air sole unit compare to the SJ.
45 or 23, 2016 11 are the true SJ!!! They are not the playoffs they are just the SJ. What is the reason to be so complicated to tell they are maybe the playoffs? Did MJ play with the SJ or the playoffs? He played with the SJ 95. 45 number was on the shoes when he played, and 23 was to represent the true Mj in the movie that's all. But the colorway is the same.
They represent MJ and Michael Jackson. The best retro of all time could have been the 2016 SJ with a better PL but they steel the best.
Fortunately I have the 2015 72 win which has the same comfortable air sole unit.
I have the 72 low and even if the smell and the quality are OG and remember me the SJ, i can feel than the air sole unit are as much as confortable than the 2015.

2016 SJ = SJ and best retro of all time!!! That’s all folks!!!

Last edited:
Trust me, now I sent back mine in January 2017 to get the 13 Chicago I don’t care of the height PL and the right air sole unit different from the left one.
SJ was my biggest dream of all time and now I just have the concord 2018 and the Bred 2019 and both have a weak air sole unit compare to the SJ.
45 or 23, 2016 11 are the true SJ!!! They are not the playoffs they are just the SJ. What is the reason to be so complicated to tell they are maybe the playoffs? MJ played with the SJ or the playoffs?
They represent MJ and Michael Jackson. The best retro of all time could have been the 2016 SJ with a better PL but they steel the best.
Fortunately I have the 2015 72 win which has the same comfortable air sole unit.
I have the 72 low and even if the smell and the quality are OG and remember me the SJ, i can feel than the air sole unit are as much as confortable than the 2015.

2016 SJ = SJ and best retro of all time!!! That’s all folks!!!
2016 pair was the black concord playoff pair, regardless of how it was marketed. Also by far the closest we’ve gotten to an actual space jam pair, with the exception of the number on the back.

Technically we’ve never had a space jam release.

2016 pair was the black concord playoff pair, regardless of how it was marketed. Also by far the closest we’ve gotten to an actual space jam pair, with the exception of the number on the back.

Technically we’ve never had a space jam release.
Marketed with a box designed with the Space Jam theme!! So they are the SJ because the Black concord represent the color of the SJ!!

We’re just here to talk about shoes and you’re up here getting all horny on us

1651777967427.gif
Bruh, hair on a woman’s legs doesn’t make me horny

I just said it’s not a big deal as long as she’s not starting to resemble a Sasquatch

If memory is correct it was on Mothers Day 1995 when this specific shoe was first seen on MJs foot Game 4 against the Magic, with a 45 on them. Ahmad with the ultimate plug while wearing some Concords himself. Recorded the game and paused several times just to see a good shot of them. Ironically he was already back to wearing 23. They won that game. But it was the last in the series before Orlando won the final two.

Nice jersey and shoes but it must be hard navigating through life with no head!

1654049619188.gif

I like maintaining my gimmick on this site with being anonymous with photos of myself. I admit I got the inspiration from a couple of cool as hell members on this site, particularly H headdetective & riverdale road riverdale road . I'm also going to acknowledge kingjay718 kingjay718 although I don't use app gimmick filters to cover my face like he does.

Can you tell me if you feel a better air sole unit in these than in the other 11 after 2017?

Can you please elaborate about what XI after 2017 that you're referring to?

Perhaps it's ironic to say this, but Jordans have never been the most comfortable signature shoes for me even since the originals from back then. It's not like they're stiff or hurt my feet or anything, I just feel they always had less cushioning than other signature shoes I've worn in my life. I'll always like some retro Jordan models predicated on their optics being innovative and standing out.

I like maintaining my gimmick on this site with being anonymous with photos of myself. I admit I got the inspiration from a couple of cool as hell members on this site, particularly H headdetective & riverdale road riverdale road . I'm also going to acknowledge kingjay718 kingjay718 although I don't use app gimmick filters to cover my face like he does.

Can you please elaborate about what XI after 2017 that you're referring to?

Perhaps it's ironic to say this, but Jordans have never been the most comfortable signature shoes for me even since the originals from back then. It's not like they're stiff or hurt my feet or anything, I just feel they always had less cushioning than other signature shoes I've worn in my life. I'll always like some retro Jordan models predicated on their optics being innovative and standing out.

Man you’re good and I’d expect nothing less than you to cover your face, I expect that from most.

It’s just the first thing I thought of when I saw your pic is “This guy has no head”! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom