Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I hope so..😞 I got the last release 2016 pair but I won’t consider that the space jams more like MJ PEs but overtime I had to appreciate the 45 at first I was bummed about it now it’s like whatever 🤷🏽‍♂️
Totally forgot the 2016 joints had 45 on the back. Yeah we def need a retro with the 23 and the royal blue. and high patent cut Considering JB likes to switch it up on each release I can def see it happening in a few years.

68B45DD2-AA54-4D9A-B0D6-11EA86C00B75.jpeg

@ smokecitykicks

Anyone know how long it takes to break these in? I have a DS pair and I bought some Angelus Stretch Shoe Spray and also some Angelus Shoe Trees to stretch them out.

For my part the 45 on the space jam was F great but on the 2018 concord it was not. The concord won 72 win. It was more important than the 2 games in Orlando.
When I’m thinking to my 2016 pair I think to the difference between the 2 air sole unit L/R. It happened the same thing with the SJ Penny 2. I tried my shoes yesterday for the third time and yes it is impressive how the Left shoe was so comfortable compare to the right one. I had a pain in my right foot this morning. I will sent them back today. Really really sad. It is a great colorway.

To break the SJ 2016 you also can use a dumbbell and hit the white foam. Everyday a little bit and trust me the foam will change and become like open cell. You also can hit the outsole but it is more difficult but I’m sure it can break the outsole. Yes it is an outlet!! I did it with my concord 2018 and it worked. But I gave up when I also discovered than the right had not the same air sole unit than the left once again.
For my part 4 colorways : 72 win 2015, concord 18, bred 19, SJ 16 and also 10 Double nickel 15, with the same issue.
The only one without this issue is the 82 win like but the air sole unit are not as good as the left shoes of the colorways I quoted. I have walked with them a lot of time in the mountain and they just have began to be broke. I played one time outdoor and they were not bad with in the end a small cushionning. I will try to hit them with a dumbbell 💪 but the white foam became softer after all those promenades.

Back
Top Bottom