Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Word, anyone know where I can cop the jersey? Corporate sold out, tryna get the white joint. The official one, not those ebay fakes.

You're basing your opinion off of thin air, stop it.
​  I guess I didn't think retail stores were allowed to do that.  Compared to trying to buy a pair a week before release and them saying they cant do that.  Even though they have them in the back if they were to sell early they would get the account pulled.  Retail stores.  Not agreeing or disagreeing but that don't make much sense.

You're basing your opinion off of thin air, stop it.

​  I guess I didn't think retail stores were allowed to do that.  Compared to trying to buy a pair a week before release and them saying they cant do that.  Even though they have them in the back if they were to sell early they would get the account pulled.  Retail stores.  Not agreeing or disagreeing but that don't make much sense.
have a hook up from a manager and I'm sure some have a hook up from a DM. there's levels

have a hook up from a manager and I'm sure some have a hook up from a DM. there's levels
i got my 2010 French blue 13/White Red 13/ Cool Grey 11, and 2011 white cement 3s early from a store manager couple weeks Before RD. They weren't FSR but they were still early sale

​  Please forgive me, what did you just say? DM? Levels?
​  Ok I get it.  District Managers,  hook ups from them right.  Wouldn't that be risky on their part?  My boy dated a finish line manager when the 2010 VRed 6s dropped, she wouldn't let me get them early due to risk of losing her job. 

​  Please forgive me, what did you just say? DM? Levels?

​  Ok I get it.  District Managers,  hook ups from them right.  Wouldn't that be risky on their part?  My boy dated a finish line manager when the 2010 VRed 6s dropped, she wouldn't let me get them early due to risk of losing her job. 
of course it's risky but money blinds a person especially when it's easy cash

this, charge someone you kindve trust/know $50-75 extra per pair and you're good. If you're a manager I'm guessing it's even easier

That was the case before the App Reservation, not anymore. Everything is automated and the managers now have to manually input/confirmed how many pairs they have on hand each time a shipments comes in. That number is what the system uses to select the amount of winners. Managers can no longer receive 100 pairs and only "sell" 20 or so pairs. If they try to short the system, corporate will eventually see what they are doing. If you getting the Footlocker manager love, enjoy it all until the app makes its way to you local stores. Them days are gone, at least until someone comes up with a script for the app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom