Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

That was the case before the App Reservation, not anymore. Everything is automated and the managers now have to manually input/confirmed how many pairs they have on hand each time a shipments comes in. That number is what the system uses to select the amount of winners. Managers can no longer receive 100 pairs and only "sell" 20 or so pairs. If they try to short the system, corporate will eventually see what they are doing. If you getting the Footlocker manager love, enjoy it all until the app makes its way to you local stores. Them days are gone, at least until someone comes up with a script for the app.
i get no love anymore, every since i moved away from MD i don't have any connects anymore. But to be honest it's better that way so fairness is assured

Sneaker tees have been a long running joke on here for years, but everyone is all in for this Tune squad and Monstars clothing?

Damn man. So disappointed they went with the high cut. Come in this thread time to time hoping they've changed knowing that they cant :lol:

Sneaker tees have been a long running joke on here for years, but everyone is all in for this Tune squad and Monstars clothing?
exactly, it reminds me if stuff like
3b671398aea84d5298a4c7e99ea296d7

Most of us here are a product of the 90's I believe.
​  Yeah Id admit, the space jam stuff is kinda corky.  But for many of us it takes us back to younger days that were much simpler times.  To todays generation I understand your opinions.  I make fun of how people dressed and looked in the 70s.  But they will tell you how good they felt/looked then.  I personally wouldn't wear a space jam jersey or jacket.  But if saw someone that did, I would think its cool.  Nostalgia is one of the most important keys to the success of Air Jordans still being relevant.  I was 15 when that movie came out.  At that time being cool was the most important thing to me.  I wasn't tellin anyone I dug that movie.  Now, at 36 and for many others they have no problem talking and enjoying it.

​  Yeah Id admit, the space jam stuff is kinda corky.  But for many of us it takes us back to younger days that were much simpler times.  To todays generation I understand your opinions.  I make fun of how people dressed and looked in the 70s.  But they will tell you how good they felt/looked then.  I personally wouldn't wear a space jam jersey or jacket.  But if saw someone that did, I would think its cool.  Nostalgia is one of the most important keys to the success of Air Jordans still being relevant.  I was 15 when that movie came out.  At that time being cool was the most important thing to me.  I wasn't tellin anyone I dug that movie.  Now, at 36 and for many others they have no problem talking and enjoying it.

Yeah, just give me a cheap nike/jordan box and the shoes like in 2000. Id rather there be real leather on a shoe, than having a pretty box with paper that I am going to do nothing with.

Was at Petsmart yesterday buying some dog food and saw a lady walk in with a Lola Bunny Tune Squad jersey on. It was one of those Amazon ones though.

EDIT: What authentic merchandise was produced for the movie originally in adult sizes? I'm browsing eBay and a good bit of what I'm seeing is knockoffs.

Last edited:
​  I guess I didn't think retail stores were allowed to do that.  Compared to trying to buy a pair a week before release and them saying they cant do that.  Even though they have them in the back if they were to sell early they would get the account pulled.  Retail stores.  Not agreeing or disagreeing but that don't make much sense.
. Get in good with a manger at the retail store. Pay cash for the shoes. On release day, the manager rings up the shoes so they look like cash purchases.

Back
Top Bottom