Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

While on my way to work, some random matchy-matchy Jordan gear dude, stopped to acknowledge my BC3's and asked me how long I had em.

Then I noticed he was carying the box for this years Space Jams. He was like "yeah, I got them Hares that come out on Dec.10th" ....
roll.gif
I wanted to ask him to show them to me so bad. I know they'd be fake, but still.
Thats how i felt when a random dude stocking cookies at walmart ask me about my TB3s.. Then he goes into this story about how he bought a pair of Js off of QVC, when he was a teen.. I was like
eyes.gif

from what I've heard in the past is that UA shoes, the really high quality ones, are made in the same factories as the real products. It would be as if I baked many loaves of bread from scratch and sliced them up into pieces. Somebody could steal two loaves' worth of slices while no one was looking and sell them out on the "streets" and claim they're 100% authentic just like the slices you get from the bakery where I officially sell them for their retail price. The slices of bread purchased in the "streets" and big cartel websites may be just like the slices sold in the store but they're still FAKE. I could put the final touches on the official product by sprinkling them with cinnamon sugar or something (stamping the box, replacing insole, certain stickers, shoetrees, I guess paper over shoe trees now). The fake slices off the street will never have those touches letting you know they're fake. Sometimes in the event that the above mentioned does not take place, it's your super perfect situation which is a rarity but I think was getting off recently in the "P.E." market

Last edited:
from what I've heard in the past is that UA shoes, the really high quality ones, are made in the same factories as the real products. It would be as if I baked many loaves of bread from scratch and sliced them up into pieces. Somebody could steal two loaves' worth of slices while no one was looking and sell them out on the "streets" and claim they're 100% authentic just like the slices you get from the bakery where I officially sell them for their retail price. The slices of bread purchased in the "streets" and big cartel websites may be just like the slices sold in the store but they're still FAKE. I could put the final touches on the official product by sprinkling them with cinnamon sugar or something (stamping the box, replacing insole, certain stickers, shoetrees, I guess paper over shoe trees now). The fake slices off the street will never have those touches letting you know they're fake. Sometimes in the event that the above mentioned does not take place, it's your super perfect situation which is a rarity but I think was getting off recently in the "P.E." market
  ^

Thats how i felt when a random dude stocking cookies at walmart ask me about my TB3s.. Then he goes into this story about how he bought a pair of Js off of QVC, when he was a teen.. I was like :rolleyes

Guy's like that always go out of their way to try and relate to being a "sneakerhead" :lol:

I always appreciate the friendly convo, but some of the things they say are just comical lol

Anyone here bought a pair from UA? If so, please post some pics.
I gotta tell yeah, December is taken forever to come and when it does, and I'm disappointed, I'm grabbing me some 72-10s before it's too late.

I can't stand those 11s man. :lol:

and nah don't think anyone here wanted to shell out 450 for a shoe we can easily get for retail.
well, maybe @AirThompson. he wild out and spent 350 on the BM5s :nerd:

Almost forgot, I dropped by my local footlocker this morning and the young man there told me not to worry. Says they are more space jams than probably any other 11. Told me all footlockers will have them and will have good amount. Says to me if I was that serious about a pair, just download the app and reserve a pair.

Almost forgot, I dropped by my local footlocker this morning and the young man there told me not to worry. Says they are more space jams than probably any other 11. Told me all footlockers will have them and will have good amount. Says to me if I was that serious about a pair, just download the app and reserve a pair.
that's what I been tellin you. don't worry, these will be the most mass produced jordan.

Yes you did. You were on the money.
smokin.gif

I can't wait to get a pair. I only been rockin my concords. Haven't touched the Columbias. Not sure if I will ever wear them.
mean.gif
that's what I been tellin you. don't worry, these will be the most mass produced jordan.
​  As it should be.  Nike needs to give an OG/PE colorway that type of release.  More shoes less drama and violence that comes with it.  Unfortunately this release will be tainted to some because its so easy to get.  More there is, less value.  F--k  resell value, I hope its lower than ever.  Not about money. Its about everyone getting theirs. 

Major GR will def bring down hype. I saw someone say they didn't want a shoe that has always been like just because it was "too GR". Low resell and No violence over these is imperative. 

Major GR will def bring down hype. I saw someone say they didn't want a shoe that has always been like just because it was "too GR". Low resell and No violence over these is imperative. 
​  People that believe that high GRelease is less important should not be into shoes or are into shoes for the wrong reason.  I got guys at work that could care less about shoes or Jordan tellin me"hey those jordans from the movie are comin out that's cool you getting them?"  I think that speaks volumes to how important the Jordan shoe culture is.  Believe me I work around guys that would rather kill animals with their rifle in the woods before wearing air Jordans.  They all think I'm nuts.  But that just goes to show the long term impact of Jordan shoes.  The truest rednecks in Indiana know these are comin out.

​  People that believe that high GRelease is less important should not be into shoes or are into shoes for the wrong reason.  I got guys at work that could care less about shoes or Jordan tellin me"hey those jordans from the movie are comin out that's cool you getting them?"  I think that speaks volumes to how important the Jordan shoe culture is.  Believe me I work around guys that would rather kill animals with their rifle in the woods before wearing air Jordans.  They all think I'm nuts.  But that just goes to show the long term impact of Jordan shoes.  The truest rednecks in Indiana know these are comin out.
it stems from the need to impress others and validation. The less GR the shoe, the more people want them. Why do you think 1s are the only poppin/hyped Jordan now? They are very nice and iconic no doubt, but they're availability plays a huge part in their vanity at the moment.

it stems from the need to impress others and validation. The less GR the shoe, the more people want them. Why do you think 1s are the only poppin/hyped Jordan now? They are very nice and iconic no doubt, but they're availability plays a huge part in their vanity at the moment.
​  Again, nothing but agree.

Sad that people, kids at that, were actually killed over a pair of Jordan's that cost Nike about 8 bucks to make, maybe less. :smh:

Last edited:
sorta this way, that's why when I do get a GR release I wait a year or more to wear them. bring out a crispy pair

Back
Top Bottom