Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Shout out to the old heads!
roll.gif
Keep living
Dudes act like getting old is a bad thing, the day you stop aging is the real problem... Im 40 and proud of it...

Dudes act like getting old is a bad thing, the day you stop aging is the real problem... Im 40 and proud of it...
​  Agree, proud as well.  Old friend once told me years ago he wasn't old he just better.  I embrace it.  Life don't end after your 20s.  Anyway, glued to this Cavs/Rockets game right now.  Thanks for heads up Zyzz.

Damn, they 72-10s

Bottom looked clear couldn't tell aside from all
Black, pods, and carbon fiber

And shumpert isn't a JB athlete or even I don't think Nike anymore not like the Nike part matters so if he came across a pair he could rock em

I assume he's referring to the picture of him wearing them early in the summer otherwise I don't know if he posted a recent pic or not
there is no such picture with the new pair

Wasn't there one posted and his stylist or someone said they were the new pair? Lol

edit: never followed up on that but remember it beginning of this thread. That's the only jimmy butler space jam thing I know about.

Last edited:
  Just a thought.  Is it possible for guys like Russ. J Buckets, Melo, CP, Leonard to already have jams, and be told to keep them DL for hype purposes?  Knowing speculation will keep people like us intrigued.  Nike knows  that we know that this release is coming.  So why tease it when they know we are already in.    They have focus groups/people that read our posts all the time.  Kinda like a reverse psychology.  Most expect pics to create hype.  What if they went the opposite direction.    Sorry guys just thinking out loud.  Sounds stupid but...... 

Just a thought.  Is it possible for guys like Russ. J Buckets, Melo, CP, Leonard to already have jams, and be told to keep them DL for hype purposes?  Knowing speculation will keep people like us intrigued.  Nike knows  that we know that this release is coming.  So why tease it when they know we are already in.    They have focus groups/people that read our posts all the time.  Kinda like a reverse psychology.  Most expect pics to create hype.  What if they went the opposite direction.    Sorry guys just thinking out loud.  Sounds stupid but...... 
anything is possible wit jb

why would Nike send them and say "don´t put them on yet" though? They could just.. not send them.

While on my way to work, some random matchy-matchy Jordan gear dude, stopped to acknowledge my BC3's and asked me how long I had em.

Then I noticed he was carying the box for this years Space Jams. He was like "yeah, I got them Hares that come out on Dec.10th" .... :rofl: I wanted to ask him to show them to me so bad. I know they'd be fake, but still.

Last edited:
That's what those early release sites main targets are. Folks on the street, not knowing better... Getting that "early exclusive" J. :smh:
Not NT, not a knowledgeable shoe connoisseur.

While on my way to work, some random matchy-matchy Jordan gear dude, stopped to acknowledge my BC3's and asked me how long I had em.

Then I noticed he was carying the box for this years Space Jams. He was like "yeah, I got them Hares that come out on Dec.10th" .... :rofl: I wanted to ask him to show them to me so bad. I know they'd be fake, but still.
you should had asked and seen if you could get a pic of them too :lol:

I'm mad at myself for not doing that lol

There was just too much bs going on for my brain to process it all. Like, why is this man walking down the street with a Space Jams box calling them "Hares" :lol:

He seemed very enthusiastic about them. So whatever he has, I hope they're at least some high quality reps. Because I've seen some cringe worthy fakes here in Philly, can't tell y'all how many times I've seen the "Triple Black 11's".

I'm mad at myself for not doing that lol

There was just too much bs going on for my brain to process it all. Like, why is this man walking down the street with a Space Jams box calling them "Hares"
laugh.gif

He seemed very enthusiastic about them. So whatever he has, I hope they're at least some high quality reps. Because I've seen some cringe worthy fakes here in Philly, can't tell y'all how many times I've seen the "Triple Black 11's".

maybe he said hares because of bugs in space jam. still pretty weird for a non sneaker person to know the connection between the word hare and sneakers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom