Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The previous Space Jam release wasn't easy and that was before the floodgates opening in 2011 with the Concords.

If you want them treat them like a limited release.
I agree...even with 1MM+ pairs theyll all sell out quick. I say if u really want em for retail put in at least SOME work...

I def had to camp out in 2009 for those at my local foot action.
Had to camp for these in 2010 (actually my girl at the time camped for em). Certain cws of 11s will always be coveted and difficult to get
View media item 2235214

They're going to be multiple restocks with these so they're going to be in abundance. Can't really guage on them selling out Day 1 though.

I agree...even with 1MM+ pairs theyll all sell out quick. I say if u really want em for retail put in at least SOME work...
Had to camp for these in 2010 (actually my girl at the time camped for em). Certain cws of 11s will always be coveted and difficult to get
View media item 2235214
Looks great!

Mine are a little bit more beat up.

Really trying to resist the urge to try and buy the Space Jams when the release day arrives[emoji]128556[/emoji]

Looks great!

Mine are a little bit more beat up.

Really trying to resist the urge to try and buy the Space Jams when the release day arrives[emoji]128556[/emoji]
Thx!
Believe it or not these have been worn tons of times...sporting events, clubs, bars..overseas..everywhere...the nubuck and pl clean up nicely...back then i modified the shoe trees into custom forcefeild things too...back in those days I had so many fewer pairs I used to try to keep each pair crazy fresh...now I have so many I can rotate guess its not as big of a deal-also I dont want to have hella uncomfortable plastic shoe trees with the pinky toe hole cut out in my kicks-but they did keep the toebox crease free for the most part.

I'm amazed at how easilyJordan Brand has convinced the kids that the low patent leather cut is acceptable. They even prefer it. I haven't copped a pair of Jordans in 6-7 years and these might bring me out of retirement. In my opinion, the XI hasn't been shaped right since the DMP pack.
aestheticlly the lower cut gives the shoe more of a better shape imo

To each his own my bruhs. The 72-10 silhouette looks much sexier than the new jams.....
In my eyes of course. I prefer sleeker shoes. I understand why you guys dig the high cut.

My pair

Never realized how low the pl cut was until recently. The first pic looks like it's about to touch the midsole lol.

The low pl does Give the mesh more shine though
Bruh, I order you to go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and study for posting this.

View media item 2235474
My pair
View media item 2235477
Never realized how low the pl cut was until recently. The first pic looks like it's about to touch the midsole lol.

The low pl does Give the mesh more shine though

With the amount of time you spend in here how could you miss the obvious? :lol:

"Low pl does give the mesh more shine" .... Gentry, is that you? :rofl:

JB has been screwing people over with the patent leather cut since the 2008 CDP.

Bruh, I order you to go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and study for posting this.
With the amount of time you spend in here how could you miss the obvious? :lol:

"Low pl does give the mesh more shine" .... Gentry, is that you? :rofl:

JB has been screwing people over with the patent leather cut since the 2008 CDP.

like many younger and contemporary sneaker owners, the low PL was just the way the PL looked. It was normal to me and others, which is why it wasn't too low or too high. By going on sneaker blogs and NT you learn that that PL is not considered normal to older heads;with the pl height being raised again, and after seeing numerous pics of the ogs, this makes the pl height I was used to look very small and short.

Why do you think so many hate the new pl height? Its because the the pl height was never something worth mentioning about among certain people because it was the same for 8 years including this year. Said folks may not have known about og height.

Sheesh guys, i don't need to map everything out for you to understand.

Last edited:
Thx!
Believe it or not these have been worn tons of times...sporting events, clubs, bars..overseas..everywhere...the nubuck and pl clean up nicely...back then i modified the shoe trees into custom forcefeild things too...back in those days I had so many fewer pairs I used to try to keep each pair crazy fresh...now I have so many I can rotate guess its not as big of a deal-also I dont want to have hella uncomfortable plastic shoe trees with the pinky toe hole cut out in my kicks-but they did keep the toebox crease free for the most part.

Ouch.

If they do the retro OG then retro + like they've been doing, I hope they do cool greys next and get the Concorde the following year.

Back
Top Bottom