Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Bruh, I order you to go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and study for posting this.
With the amount of time you spend in here how could you miss the obvious? :lol:

"Low pl does give the mesh more shine" .... Gentry, is that you? :rofl:

JB has been screwing people over with the patent leather cut since the 2008 CDP.

like many younger and contemporary sneaker owners, the low PL was just the way the PL looked. It was normal to me and others, which is why it wasn't too low or too high. By going on sneaker blogs and NT you learn that that PL is not considered normal to older heads;with the pl height being raised again, and after seeing numerous pics of the ogs, this makes the pl height I was used to look very small and short.

Why do you think so many hate the new pl height? Its because the the pl height was never something worth mentioning about among certain people because it was the same for 8 years including this year. Said folks may not have known about og height.

Sheesh guys, i don't need to map everything out for you to understand.

Because Google isn't available? :lol:

View media item 2235631

They're going to be multiple restocks with these so they're going to be in abundance. Can't really guage on them selling out Day 1 though.

With every restock it gets harder and harder to cop. The key is to cop on release date. Again, I feel these will be a 72-10ish type of release. I'm ready!

im actually a fan of the low pl cut compared to the OG cut... but then again im only 18 and havent been collecting sneakers for a while so obv the OGs in this group have diff opinions.. but thesee are obv a cop for me, a TOP 3 AJXI cw along with the concords and the 72-10 (yeah i said it lol)

I'm talking about you tho.

400+ post in this thread alone and you just noticed? :lol:

Frank Lucas was right :rofl:
I never said I just noticed. I said i didn't notice it until recently. Recently as in the past few years. You made an assumption. You're just another nt'er who likes to one up another for reps.

Last edited:
I like the high OG patent cut and the first round of Retro 11's cut that came out in the early 2000's, even though the cut was a tad lower... they still looked good (Concords, Space Jams, Cool Greys and Breds)

Any retro 11 release after that in those colorways that I mentioned looked terrible. The 72-10's and Gammas had a decent patent cut...

Last edited:
Higher cut like the OG would have made the higher PL cut on these look right.

This shoe is still a mid, unlike the OG, which were more of a Hi. The mid cut on retros makes the higher PL cut seem....off.

Still coppin, just an observation.

Last edited:

This shoe is still a mid, unlike the OG, which were more of a Hi. The mid cut on retros makes the higher PL cut seem....off.

i observed that too but didn't want to bring it up

They were never close to being highs. Look at allen iversons foot. He is only 6 feet tall and they go to his ankle just like they do with Jordan. His ankles arent higher than everyone elses, so that alone says that they were 3/4, not high. And the REAL pairs dont have that small looking upper, the fakes do.

Na I believe OG are mids too. I don't believe the whole upper is shorter argument. 11s were never High tops.

Back
Top Bottom