Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

No kids

uE8TfcbbmKXh.jpg

laugh.gif
YOOO!! thats funny. I have one. Hes 15 and not into jordans. So, more for me. But, being my only lil man, he still gets blessed.

YOOO!! thats funny. I have one. Hes 15 and not into jordans. So, more for me. But, being my only lil man, he still gets blessed.

Yea I don't plan on having kids for a few years, so I'm living it up expense-wise, while my girl is just my girl :lol:

daughter just turned 5. luckily she already has about every toy there is, so we may not go overboard like we have in years past.  i havent bought anything new in a while, so i can def reward myself with these. im not even big on jordan sneakers other than a few, but my hypebeast gonna come out for these. sorry.

Not even going to comment on the og color, og release debate(besides this one). We had that debate months ago and in the 72-10 thread :rofl:

enjoy man. trust me. Not knocking the wife and kids thing. I love my son and divorce is amazing. But, nothing beats those single years lol

Im close to turning my player card in, moving with wifey this april. *sad face* lol no more blowing cash

:lol:
Glad I dont personally know any OG sneaker heads that fit the above description of
"THE OG SNEAKERHEAD"
aka
([emoji]127805[/emoji]Orville Redenbacher[emoji]127805[/emoji]).

Last edited:
Now this [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Just showing what these would look like with the clear sole buddy

Just showing what these would look like with the clear sole buddy
Love the color shift you did there man. I prefer the clear over the tinted blue. I know the blue will slowly fade (as my Metallic V's have done), but imho, that clear is fire!

Last edited:
So you just need the Nike+ app to have a chance to reserve? Or do you need something special?
It's Random, I've Only Gotten The Reserve For Those Kobe 9s. If these are more mass produced than the 3s like some claim, your change of getting reserved is higher.

Michael Jordan debuted the 'Space Jam' 11 against the Orlando Magic in the 1995 Playoffs.

Fresh off his return from baseball, MJ led the Bulls against the upstart Orlando Magic in the 1995 Eastern Conferene Semifinals. In the series, Jordan debuted the Air Jordan 11, including the "Space Jam" colorway, before it officially became his game shoe the following season. Shaq and the Magic handed Jordan's Bulls their only playoff series defeat of the dynasty era.

Any word on why concord (purple) was used on the "Concords" and also on these initially?

Purple was not a part of the Bulls uniforms obviously.

The shift (as always) is funny. Couple weeks back a whole bunch of nitpicking and passing posts.

Now with more photos, these look great...

Interesting.

Any word on why concord (purple) was used on the "Concords" and also on these initially?

Purple was not a part of the Bulls uniforms obviously.

Probably the same reason Cardinal 7's have gold....Home 8's have blue...etc.

Its no rhyme or reason when it comes to Jordan.

Last edited:
Some of the best og colorways are not bulls colors; military 4s,them 5s, Bordeaux 7, aqua 8, olive 9, space jam 11

Back
Top Bottom