Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

For that year, it was my 12th grade year and forgive my geezerness, but I remember the release dates were:

Concords: October 2000
Space Jams: November/December 2000
Columbia's: January/February 2001
Cool Greys: April/Spring 2001

These are close approximates, feel free to correct
happy.gif

That was a GREAT school year!!
LIKE SOMEONE SAID CG XI'S WERE MARCH AND ALSO NOVEMBER 2001 WAS THE FIRST BLK/RED XI RETRO.. I REMEMBER COPPING FOR 175 FROM A MOM AND POP SHOP WHEN RETAIL WAS 125. I WAS IN THE 10TH GRADE AND DYING TO HAVE THEM SINCE I MISSED OUT IN THE 5TH GRADE.

Cool Greys release sometime late March of '01 because i remember a snowstorm hit NYC & some kid was rocking his pair that monday lol

I believe blk/red drop in early december when i was on my senior trip in HS

Last edited:
Hell, Shoe Carnival is buy one get one half off if that gives you any kind of idea of availability.

I always find it funny when I see the super limited posts, followed by the footlockers who have never received retros all of sudden getting the most recent release.

:lol:

Last edited:
thanks @jaylaw15[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I hope jb maintains the pl height, and the reversed jumpman. Not too big on XIs but if the Cool Greys and Black Reds come back looking like above Id mmaybe cop.

are we saying first hour sell out'?

Gonna take longer than an hour to sell a million pairs

Usually footsites last quite awhile in the morning

Only one you had to be quick with was the concords IMO now those were hyped

Galaxy Foams >>>>> .

I remember the Cement 4s came out the week before and people started camping out. Everybody thought they were in line for the 4s..... NOPE, THE FOAMS A WEEK LATER. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom