Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Someone in the jams thread said Nike took the QC workers from the true blues and put em all on these.

:lol: I really really hope so. Idk if y'all remember my comment about these and the higher cut of patent leather portion looking like a mirror. Yup, Ima be flexin in my reflection, starin at my jams watching myself hittin some yams *cue camron as Rico hitting dougie scene from paid in full gif*

Jesus H. Christ them 2009 jams was bad. The patent leather damn near disappears by the lil toe. How were those ever approved? Y'all wanna talk about fakes? What looked fake in the nightwing video was when he pulled out the 72-10 11s and compared them to the 2016 jams in hand. And then in the Urban Necessities video, dude pulled out CDP 11s from 08 and mannn! Them CDPs and 72-10s looked fake when COMPARED SIDE BY SIDE TO THIS YEARS SPACE JAMS assuming that the space jams in the nightwing and urban necessities videos are real.

The early pairs like marqueesoles pair or some of them other dudes pairs seem to have a more chunky, bloated look to them and they also have an EXTREMELY high patent leather cut throughout the shoe which OG heads surprisingly seem to appreciate.

View media item 2207479

Take a look at the pic above. The shoe in the front of the pic, the left shoe, features a patent leather cut that flows sort of parallel with the midsole line and is not extremely high or extremely short. Specifically by the pinky toe area, it's not too high and it is not too short. The pics of the early pairs of this year's Jams show us how the height of the material seems way too high in these areas. A lot of folks have expressed the same opinion. The 2009s looked completely opposite in this regard, but still terrible nevertheless. Instead of extremely high cuts like this year's early pairs, 2009s featured damn near no patent leather at all and JB started giving us tiny slivers of materials and ran with it. Of course we ate em up. But I just wanted to specifically point out that the OG 11s had numerous amounts of variances in cuts of patent leather and height of material used. Look at the same pic above and instead focus on the shoe in the background, the right shoe. It's still the outside of the shoe meaning it's on the wearer's right side and people see that side as they approach you from the right (can't remember if this is called medial or lateral side). Anyway the patent leather cut in the troublesome pinky toe area on that right shoe goes much higher than the patent leather on the left shoe in the same area. Wild thing is, that was probably a pair that came in the box together but you can plainly see the differences in cut between the right and left shoes. Guess that was Nike's QC back then. Either way I'm in this year if the jams in the nightwing and UN video are really it. I wanna be able to kick these joints off when I enter the room and smash my girl. A lil while later I look down towards the floor and see myself doin my thing in the reflection of that big ol slab of a patent leather panel lookin like a damn mirror! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Let's get the ball rolling early on these complaints 
smokin.gif

lol when i saw these on snkrs, the monstar mash song played in my head.

lmfao wtf is up with the title. I would have just called them monstars if anything but monstar mash. lmao soo funny

" what up cuz, copping the space jams?"

"nahh im copping the monstar mash fire red grape bunny 11s"

I swear bow wow said something like that about some colorways. I dont know where people get the names of the shoes. 

Some kid i knew would call true blue 3s, tee bee 3s, like for tb3s on the internet but in real life i was like wtf you mean true blue 3s. 

Last edited:
Sole Fly 16s - dec 3 $275
Playoff 9s - dec 3 $190
[emoji]10071[/emoji]️Space Jam 11s - dec 10 $220
[emoji]10071[/emoji]️Royal foams - dec 15 $250
Velvet GG 11s - dec 17 $220
[emoji]10071[/emoji]️Doernbecher 7s - dec 17 $250
[emoji]10071[/emoji]️Metallic Navy 16s - dec 22 $250
[emoji]10071[/emoji]️UK 1s - dec 23 $160

Expensive month. Ima try to keep up with the [emoji]10071[/emoji]️'s but idk. Didn't even include the Nike sig athlete xmas shoes although they weren't doing much for me anyway. Know you gotta sprinkle a yeezy or two and some nmd/boost releases in that timeframe as well. $pendin $eason

The db's are $250 ? And what are U.K. 1's

Last edited:
Seems like they made more true blue 3s than aquas. Even though more true blues will be bought. I'm guessing more jams too

My local FinishLine got 200+ pairs of True Blues
eek.gif
. For comparison

How much are GS SpaceJams?
Seems like they made more true blue 3s than aquas. Even though more true blues will be bought. I'm guessing more jams too

My local FinishLine got 200+ pairs of True Blues
eek.gif
. For comparison

How much are GS SpaceJams?
View media item 2246423

Thank you sir. No clue why all that other jumbo made it into my post. I guess I was going to quote something a week ago then changed my mind lol.

Appreciate it bro. So you suggest using two different devices then? Idk,maybe wrong,but would be hard to do it on one device,like just on ur phone

I want to know also.. I have the app, but not sure how to work it. I want to get a pair for my nephew for Christmas .

First off, you should have the Nike+ app (different from SNKRS) and select Jordan Brand as a favorite/follow or whatever it's called on there. There's a good chance that Nike will send out a lot of reservations for these before they release.

As far as the Foot Locker/Champs/Footaction app, the process is simpler than you're making it out to be. It's not like the Confirmed app where you have to try to click to reserve. The Foot Locker apps are a raffle system where the head start just gives you a better chance to win the raffle. Let's say you put in for a size 10 and you have a 6-minute head start (how you earn time is in the apps' FAQs), you will be put into the pool with the best chance to win. Only if there are size 10s left over once the 6-minute people win, do the 5-minute people have a chance.

The first countdown just closes the raffle and the second countdown releases the raffle results. Just get as much of a head start as you can during the sign up period and then check the results when the app tells you.

So no, you don't have to use two separate devices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom