Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm not driving to the store for a 6 min headstart for these. I'm just going to go with the 5 mins.

4 local raffles and online for me

i gotta help family members out 
Same here...and of course my sons.  Wife hit my oldest with "No Space Jam ish for you if that Algebra grade don't get fixed!" Dude was hurt...

laugh.gif

I am one of the biggest Jordan/ Air Jordans Fan there is. I have never owned a 1 and will never buy a 1 unless it is to flip or trade for a 3,4,5,6,13. I understand the history of the shoe, but it is not for me. For me its 4, 5, 13, 3, 6    11's are ok but only have the Gamma's and will be getting a couple of SJ's just because they do look really good.

I was with you but ones are hard. Cause of its simplicity.

And in saying that 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 13,
I never owned 2, 6, 7, 11, 15-19. 21- the rest of that trash

I gotta get wifey size 6 and my nephew a pair and he wears the same size as me, never doubled up and never will ...so can I buy 2 size 11s from NDC at the same time or will I have to purchase one from NDC and the other from SNKRS.

I gotta get wifey size 6 and my nephew a pair and he wears the same size as me, never doubled up and never will ...so can I buy 2 size 11s from NDC at the same time or will I have to purchase one from NDC and the other from SNKRS.
The grade school size 6 will be on NDC and Men's sizes only will be on SNKRS.  It would be 2 separate transactions.  If you do decide to cop more than 1 men's size, you would have to create a 2nd SNKRS account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom