Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i'll just let the suspense build a little longer until i get some random KD nobody wants 

I'm waiting for the i tried to get a code cause they're no doing the reservation for these 

Edit: just read the post above me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Entered 21 raffles from 4 local malls and already got a call back from DTLR!! Just need one more call and I'm good 
nthat.gif

It is all random. But they've already allocated the invites. Just haven't sent them out yet. So they know if you're getting them or not.

Just had a chat with them and they told me that they should have the reserve list by tomorrow if you are selected you should get a email about it.

Just had a chat with them and they told me that they should have the reserve list by tomorrow if you are selected you should get a email about it.

Yeah but that's common sense. What's being debated is whether or not they can see who's gonna get one sent to them at this point. I think they already know but everybody else is saying otherwise. So we will find out tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong

Made sure I called Finishline before making the drive to the mall at Montebello last night. Ran out of tickets. I just laughed.

Ended up going to Melrose to RSVP for the Space Jam screening to get my pair on lock. Also hit up the mall and though I wasn't able to check in to FTL and FA, the staff there were able to do the code for me.

Back
Top Bottom