Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Browns getting their first win this week. Pick up whoever is playing the 49ers. Niners are worse than the Browns in spite of what both teams' record indicates.
Niners play the Jets. Jets D is GARBAGE.

I would honestly play the Niners D over them. Petty to start and yeah... kinda self explanatory lol.
Matt Barkley in the snow made zero mistakes against the Niners D' and trust me, Petty is better than Gabbert or Kaepernick. Petty did better than Fitzpatrick, who is better than Gabbert and just about as inept as Kaepernick. As garbage as the Jets D is, there is NOBODY in the Niners offense who can make any impact on the Jets D. Niners O (or lack thereof) has been making opposing defenses look elite all season long.

We'll see though...I've got CLE winning and the Niners losing. The Niners are my favorite team and I keep tabs on them every single day and that team is in more disarray than any other team in both college and pro football 

Last edited:
Nike knows the Space Jam 11s will sell out regardless.

Nike just issued a gazillion 20% off codes as a result of the TB3 qc debacle.

Y'all still think they gonna do early reservations for the Jams, knowing that people can apply 20% off for the early reserve when they will sell out regardless if they're on SNKRS instead?

Not gonna happen, imo. 

You never know though, it's Christmas..the season of giving lol

I got a 20% off code because a Manager wouldn't let me use my military discount in store. The CS rep gave me a code but said I couldn't use it on launch items. So for the people that got codes did they tell you that you could not use the 20% code on launch items?

I got a 20% off code because a Manager wouldn't let me use my military discount in store. The CS rep gave me a code but said I couldn't use it on launch items. So for the people that got codes did they tell you that you could not use the 20% code on launch items?
You'll be good to go as long as they hit desktop   

Matt Barkley in the snow made zero mistakes against the Niners D' and trust me, Petty is better than Gabbert or Kaepernick. Petty did better than Fitzpatrick, who is better than Gabbert and just about as inept as Kaepernick. As garbage as the Jets D is, there is NOBODY in the Niners offense who can make any impact on the Jets D. Niners O (or lack thereof) has been making opposing defenses look elite all season long.

We'll see though...I've got CLE winning and the Niners losing. The Niners are my favorite team and I keep tabs on them every single day and that team is in more disarray than any other team in both college and pro football 
CLE is not winning, you trippin. RG3 is probably coming back and is gonna be rusty af. Kaepernick has actually been fantastic besides last week. He got me 34 two weeks ago. He hasn't really turned it over either.

Anyways, who's available in your league?

You can use it on anything as long as it's on NDC. You can't apply it to a SNKRS order.

NT Portland FCFS. Nike is trying to make the news. Cause this is how you make the news.
what if nothing happens?..some folks need the mayhem to ensue to feel better about getting a pair...not saying you are one of them folks, but i notice that whenever there is wildness associated with a release, it becomes a grail/favorite 

CLE is not winning, you trippin. RG3 is probably coming back and is gonna be rusty af. Kaepernick has actually been fantastic besides last week. He got me 34 two weeks ago. He hasn't really turned it over either.

Anyways, who's available in your league?
We'll come back to this thread on Sunday and see who was right and who was wrong. CLE is long overdue and are actually playing better overall than the Niners of late. If you look at both teams' schedules, you'll see that the Browns have been in games more than the Niners have. 

I have 18 fantasy football teams, so availability depends on what league you talkin about lol

Man I do not have the willpower. Unless I'm doubling up on a pair. Them thangs getting worn. Straight up.
True, they are only DS because my foot grew and I know they won't be comfortable because I had concords in the same size. I sold those but never got around to selling the SJs. Hopefully I can get these and then move the 09 pair at some point.

are these still gonna be a sneakerhead holy grail after they flood the streets? 

Why wouldn't they be? Collecting coveted shoes is about having what the collector likes. Deadstock pairs will start to become scarce a year or two after the release, and the cycle will repeat itself.

Back
Top Bottom