Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Sucks none of the FTL, FA or Champs around my area are doing raffle tickets like before. Better to get a call than to wait on the app tomorrow.

Eventually this will be the norm. And as some stated, if it helps to curb the backdoor sales then that's better.

As long as anyone in the store has anything to do with the raffle process outside of taking your money and handing you your reserved pair, then most releases with decent amounts should be had at stores.

I'm in Orlando and it doesn't matter. Just grab whatever codes you see here, change your zip code to what stores they apply to, then change back. I got all three 6 min headstarts without entering a store.
thx, I didn't think it worked so I never tried..ill give it a shot later...much appreciated info b

Went to FTL today. Looks like I've been shut out on the raffles. The guy told me if I let him know before he draws next time maybe we can work something out. This is why I pretty much hate the shoe game. I tried getting SJ XIs in 2009, too. And ever since. Only pair I've picked up was a pair of used XX3s off of ebay. Eff this stupid game.

Times have changed for sure. 15 years ago I had this all figured out. Now with all these apps and early raffles looks like I'm stuck going online. It might finally be time to retire. Then again, I said that in 2012 after those garbage playoff 12's, yet here I am getting sucked back in.

my footlocker at a mid sized mall just outside of Detroit is getting 350 pairs, that's what I was told buy a guy ive known for years through him working there. not a friend of mine but we talk every time I go in there for the last 4 or 5 years and I don't see him making that up to me

I can believe that. a champs store in a mall getting around that amount.. he said they'll be making calls all the way thru friday...

One thing I love about these shoes is the super icy soles. But in all the pictures I see of the '09s or before that, they're all yellow.Is it ineveitavle that the soles will turn yellow or is there a method to keep them icy?I know it's a noob question.

my son is 6 months should i go with a soft bottom or hard
Depends on if their walking or not. I would start with soft bottoms if you plan on making him wearing them now. It's a fast transition to walking though too so you could get both if you want.

One thing I love about these shoes is the super icy soles. But in all the pictures I see of the '09s or before that, they're all yellow. Is it ineveitavle that the soles will turn yellow or is there a method to keep them icy? I know it's a noob question.
Soleprotector will slow it down greatly but after yrs they will yelbow naturally

Back
Top Bottom