Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got call from finish line was going check out my city gear by my house but did raffles tickets during lunch break walking through the mall looking for gear 

Went to FTL today. Looks like I've been shut out on the raffles. The guy told me if I let him know before he draws next time maybe we can work something out. This is why I pretty much hate the shoe game. I tried getting SJ XIs in 2009, too. And ever since. Only pair I've picked up was a pair of used XX3s off of ebay. Eff this stupid game.

I'm sorry but I chuckled a little reading this

If Nike stores are doing FCFS on these it's for good reason. Means there will be plenty for everyone. They're not trying to get the negative publicity from the concord release all over again

For my bay area heads, went over to FTL in redwood city, and one of the associates said they got "Lots of pairs" in. This location doesn't even get certain release like half the time, it's making me believe these are mass produced. I'm sure plenty of Ppl will get theirs this week.

5 new pgs since i posted[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping to get them at Nike Chicago, but there's no way I'm dealing with a FCFS crowd.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
QFT. Plus stupid cold outside, no thanks.

Glad Nike just combined my 7 gift cards into one. I better be able to cop of one of their apps/site so I can put that GC to use on Saturday lol.

Has it been confirmed reserves start tomorrow on nike?

Nobody knows. We will just wait and see. I gotta believe they will though. They've done it for every other pair. This one with all the hype they're surely looking to take advantage of it and send out as many reservations as possible to get early sales. But who knows. It's Nike.

Back
Top Bottom