Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Shoulda gotten them access code login and reserves by now

Nah-Been on Nike+ since Beta and have received 20+ Reserved pairs. Every reserved notification for a Saturday release has been on a Thursday-like clockwork.

Mayb
Got reservation for ixs that was 12.1.16, released 12.3.16

Tb3 reservation was 11.21.16, released 11.25.16

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna lie, I thought about these, but I'm staying away.
Come on, I know you want them
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Priorities

Good work Sak
Yes sir, I've been focusing on school work and finals the past few weeks. 

Okay, I'm all set up and ready to go with the SNKRS app. I guess that will be my only real shot as FTL and Champs raffles are rigged. I cancelled my XXXI order from FTL and placed it direct with Nike.

According to twitter, @NikeNYC...which is Niketown in the City and not Soho, both are fcfs
Niketowns should have a great abundance of pairs but knowing major cities those abundance of pairs will barely scratch the surface of demand.

Now, with the SNKRS app I know I gotta wait for the 10 min. countdown on Saturday AM and then the "notify me" button will turn into a "$220" button. How does the reserved pair thing work if that happens tomorrow? Will "notify me" turn into "reserve"?

Nah-Been on Nike+ since Beta and have received 20+ Reserved pairs. Every reserved notification for a Saturday release has been on a Thursday-like clockwork.

Mayb
Got reservation for ixs that was 12.1.16, released 12.3.16

Tb3 reservation was 11.21.16, released 11.25.16

Right-9s were a Sat release and you got your reservation on Thur, 12/1.

NT fam. Need some advice on what size to get. 11s always been tricky for me. True size is 8.5.  Idk why for 11s its hard to get the right fit on em.

Columbias - got 8.5 - width is just right, but fits a bit long. More room in toebox than I like.

72-10s - got 8 - fit tight width wise, but just the right length.

Cherry 11s - got 8 - fit real tight all around.

What's the best option? Anyone with early pairs can shed some light on how these fit??

Know a few people that have won 2 or 3 raffles each and can't afford the shoes lol so I'm trying to help a few of you out

No calls from any raffles yet... hopefully I get a call tomorrow. Or.... Nike + comes through

Im in the same boat. Really want two pairs but gotta prioritize some othwr stuff. But i badly need one. my finish line said they'd be doing calls tomorrow.

When does sheikh do the online raffle announcement? Oh tue DTLR also? I forget. Ideally would like to cop from them cuz its $230 shipped. With taxes herw in CA, if i pick up locally its $240 almost $250. Do you guys know if at foot locker they'll let u use the rewards for these? Or b-day coupon? Or both?!?!

lino32 lino32 Not sure about FTL, but I talked to the manager at FA when I went to check in and he said you can use your reward on these. I don't see why FTL wouldn't allow it. He said only on QS you're unable to.

NT fam. Need some advice on what size to get. 11s always been tricky for me. True size is 8.5.  Idk why for 11s its hard to get the right fit on em.

Columbias - got 8.5 - width is just right, but fits a bit long. More room in toebox than I like.

72-10s - got 8 - fit tight width wise, but just the right length.

Cherry 11s - got 8 - fit real tight all around.

What's the best option? Anyone with early pairs can shed some light on how these fit??
Seems to me you need to go with the 8.5

Back
Top Bottom