Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

It's best of I leave it as
mean.gif

The post was deleted
I understand, everything is going alright and I suspected you would come out of retirement.
wink.gif

i high key feel sorry for you dudes that are frightened by a FCFS line. Disclaimer: I am in no way trying to be an Ethug, but where the MEN at?

It's gonna be below freezing in Michigan so camping a no go. Plus I can work as long as I want to pay for somebody to do it for me lol

It's gonna be below freezing in Michigan so camping a no go. Plus I can work as long as I want to pay for somebody to do it for me lol
I definitely understand not wanting to freeze for shoes. It's the FCFS ruckus I don't get, doesn't niketown have police presence and a coordinated line for these releases by now?

I definitely understand not wanting to freeze for shoes. It's the FCFS ruckus I don't get, doesn't niketown have police presence and a coordinated line for these releases by now?

I did a launch at the Flight 23 store in Chi and they had 350-400lbs bouncers lol. That wasn't really a camp cause I just walked up like 30 minutes before they opened. I stopped camping after the Concord mess.

Last edited:
Shoulda gotten them access code login and reserves by now

Nah-Been on Nike+ since Beta and have received 20+ Reserved pairs. Every reserved notification for a Saturday release has been on a Thursday-like clockwork.

Preorder a pair, and just got a call from my local FNL that I won the raffle. Guess I'll be doubling up. Glad I can get my hands on them Saturday and not have to wait for them to be shipped to me!

Back
Top Bottom