Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Goddamn I'm tired of finicky *** My Choice. What's the point if half your packages don't even apply, and you can't add them manually?

far from stressing but it would be nice to get an email.
dont flex on me bro...give me a ride. 
nerd.gif

Villa sent me shipping but still has the extra 2 orders I made in error as "on hold."
Would love for them to just cancel it especially since I called and was told that they would contact me to verify that I didn't want the shoes :smh:

I'm sorry fellas I tried. Even went up to a couple stores to see if they were still doing orders but they aren't anymore. I know sheikh was actually ordering jams as well and would come in like 2 business days but they are all gone.

Still a FSR on nike elite, if they don't move I can see Nike restocking those on NDC

Because it only allows 1 per customer... of course!

Holy ships, this is brilliant. Theres still a good chance for the all important double up.

How long does ittake to move to ndc from snkrs?

Villa sent me shipping but still has the extra 2 orders I made in error as "on hold."
Would love for them to just cancel it especially since I called and was told that they would contact me to verify that I didn't want the shoes
mean.gif
Just buy all 3 

Why not, Not why? 

Would love for them to just cancel it especially since I called and was told that they would contact me to verify that I didn't want the shoes :smh:
Just buy all 3 

Why not, Not why? 

That makes 4 pairs if you include the pair I got from
Nike.
My boy is getting a pair but I don't feel like having that kind of money tied up right now.
It wouldn't have been a problem if I had budgeted for it but I didn't.

People trying to tell me the 2009 has better quality get outta here, out of all the iterations that was the worst one :lol:
I sold mine this past January. I couldn't get past the comfort, sizing and banana shape. I couldn't stand them after wearing them for a couple hours

For some reason, I logged onto FNL and had three pairs of SJ in my cart :smokin

ORDERED. GOT CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND EMAIL

CLUTCH:smokin

Have anyone tried phone ordering at any those places that people have mentioned as still having a FSR? ....im sure they wouldn't mind shipping out of state. Thats what I would be doing if missed out.

I went 3-3 but I had to put in a lot of work, way more work than usual for these....I totally underestimated the hype for these.

That makes 4 pairs if you include the pair I got from
Nike.
My boy is getting a pair but I don't feel like having that kind of money tied up right now.
It wouldn't have been a problem if I had budgeted for it but I didn't.
the way things are looking.. #StrikeOutSzn

you could prolly make 3 peoples wishes come true for Christmas

I feel ya, Tying up a Rack during the holidays

Back
Top Bottom