Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I Missed those Aqua's for $55 bucks on FNL 
mean.gif

Villa sent me shipping but still has the extra 2 orders I made in error as "on hold."

Would love for them to just cancel it especially since I called and was told that they would contact me to verify that I didn't want the shoes
mean.gif
Just buy all 3 

Why not, Not why? 
That makes 4 pairs if you include the pair I got from
Nike.
My boy is getting a pair but I don't feel like having that kind of money tied up right now.
It wouldn't have been a problem if I had budgeted for it but I didn't.
trade one for my 10.5? da fire

I had an 8 and a 5.5 in my cart on finishline about 40 minutes after it went  live. Got all the way to the submit your order page, but finishline kept telling me my CC information was incorrect, even though my info was correct (I double checked, not to mention ordered from their site a few days earlier with the same card). 2 hours later and I still can't get back into the check out page. **** it I gave up. I absolutely DETEST finishline's website. It is glitchy as a ************ for real. Congrats to those who found pairs still in their carts

QUESTION. I've never really had to hunt down GS pairs before.. Do they make fakes in GS sizes? And if so, what are the differences to look out for?

Last edited:
View media item 2258742
:lol:

That makes 4 pairs if you include the pair I got from

Nike.

My boy is getting a pair but I don't feel like having that kind of money tied up right now.

the way things are looking.. #StrikeOutSzn

you could prolly make 3 peoples wishes come true for Christmas

I feel ya, Tying up a Rack during the holidays

Thx coach but as I stated... I don't feel like having that money tied up. I already did my good deed by hooking the homie up on a pair.

I had an 8 and a 5.5 in my cart on finishline about 40 minutes after it went  live. Got all the way to the submit your order page, but finishline kept telling me my CC information was incorrect, even though my info was correct (I double checked, not to mention ordered from their site a few days earlier with the same card). 2 hours later and I still can't get back into the check out page. **** it I gave up. I absolutely DETEST finishline's website. It is glitchy as a ************ for real. 

QUESTION. I've never really had to hunt down GS pairs before.. Do they make fakes in GS sizes? And if so, what are the differences to look out for?
gs pairs are available on Nike

I got an order received email from Nike after I ordered from SNKRS, but the link to my order status doesn't load.

When I log into my Nike account, it shows no order history.

Is this normal? This is my first time buying sneakers from Nike in a while.

Last edited:
Checked out with 10.5 off FNL for under retail shipped. Let's see if they actually ship.

Last edited:
Welp my second pair is on its way from FLN wokeup and it was sitting in my cart from yesterday as I was getting error message trying to check out so I did and got order confirm email immediately. First pair from nike+ app should arrive tuesday. This was a must double up for me like I know for most of you. Congrats to everyone!!!

Nike NYC had so many pairs. I copped three pairs at noon today. Nike rep told me that people were buying upwards of 60 pairs yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom