Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

if you didn't get these you were broke 
tongue.gif
you right lol

if you didn't get these you were broke 

not srs

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I think there is a little truth to that but I do agree with areas that don't have many options close by. Online is hard if you're not used to copping sneakers.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where in Chicago that still has a 10.5? I forgot a family member in town and is willing to pick it up as long as it is there. PM me with any blessings.

these will be retail once all pairs are shipped. Market will be flooded if it's no already

Last edited:
If they really made 2.1 million pair I guarantee there will be a restock. There's a Nike warehouse somewhere with several hundred thousand pair sitting there. No way they shipped out the entire production number to retailers or sold all of them yesterday. The demand was real but logistically it seems improbable. I bet we see a few restocks. Probably before Christmas and then again during all star weekend, probably some random ones spread out too. 2.1 million is a lot of product.

I've never had any issues at the stores itself. I hit on the local raffle there plenty of times. There online presence is garbage though for sure.
Same, they have cool retail employees. But they have the worst website and servers for a shoe retailer. Not to mention their social media team is hot garbo they don't respond to anybody.

people better cop the 3 OG's while they can. Still can't believe those sat. I think the yeezy and ultra boost was the reason for that. A year ago those would have been gone first day.

Last edited:
Man, I wish I went in store to get these. I cannot wait to get these.

I had the 2000 retro's and believe it or not I wasn't a fan of XI's at the time.

When I got my first pair of XI's, which were the 2000 Space Jams, I was speachless. Such an awesome shoe.

Then, around 2006 I sold off my collection.

The XI SJ was one of the shoes I had regrets selling.

Glad I was able to get 2 pairs of these.

This retro is ON POINT. I really hope JB does a lot of future releases like this. It is really nice to see a retro back in pure form.

If all retro's were great quality like this, I'd buy them all.

Last edited:
I hope so, because I wasn't able to cop

I think you'll get your chance if you're patient. If I missed out I wouldn't pay above retail and I'd wait. I think so many people ate and demand has mostly been met. Just look at this thread you got people hoping their orders are cancelled. You'll get em man.

Back
Top Bottom